O'Malley "We don't do a damn thing to keep assault weapons out of people's hands"

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Oh cool.. Now a "combat assault weapon". Smh

Not one hunter.. Blah blah blah.

He's still stuck in 2a only protects hunters.. Lmao

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    Oh good grief, a new catchphrase to up the emotional ante "combat assault weapon".

No need to post a comment on the linked story above, it's well stocked with good replies already. :thumbsup:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    But, but, but ...

What he wanted to say ...

"We haven't done enough !!! We need to confiscate ALL of the combat assault weapons with the thingy that goes up, collapsing stock, flash hider/suppressor, and hi-capacity clips that are fully automatic killing machines. I would have done that in Maryland, but the mean ol' NRA bussed in paid demonstrators to intimidate our poor Delegates and Senators by illegally blocking the corridors of government in Annapolis."

Attachments

• Cheese+and+whine.jpg
      Cheese+and+whine.jpg
      16.4 KB · Views: 948

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Huh.

I need to get me one of these new "combat assault weapons".

Any IP's that have one for sale, PM me. Sounds like one hell of a stocking stuffer!

Riley26

Mar 12, 2013
    Odenton, Maryland
    Waiting for an AR15 and Garand to get married, that would be a "combat assault battle gun weapon". Of course that would require a supreme court ruling readdressing "marriage"

bbgunn177

Jun 30, 2008
    It's funny that O'Malley will push the HQL against the citizens of Maryland to protect us from the gun, but I don't hear him proposing a RQL (Religious Qualification License) where by we fingerprint. picture and require training so a holder doesn't use their religion against their fellow citizens. If it is considered constitutional against the 2nd Amendment then a RQL should be constitutional against the 1st.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Just do what CT did and make gun owners felons. When there aren't enough criminals you can always make more.

Yup, stupid laws there in Connecticut, BUT, if you take a basic pistol training course, and fill out the usual red-tape forms, pay a nominal fee, and submit fingerprints, you can get ~for the asking~ a concealed carry permit, no "good and substantial" required.

Go figure...you are safer there than in MD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom