• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WASKIS

Mar 6, 2015
    Charm City
    There's a decent one on the eastern shore up 13 in North Salisbury/Delmarva if you plan on heading to the beach anytime soon. Only one I know of.

WASKIS

Mar 6, 2015
    Charm City
    I'd say about a mile or so. If you're heading north on 13 it will be on the left in a shopping center. I believe its right next to a pizza place and pawn shop.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    For gods sake...I lived around H&H for years. Don't let anyone dissuade you from going. It isn't in a cul de sac in Carroll County. It's not Candyland. BUT its not the worst place in the world by any stretch. GASP!!! I used to walk there on foot!!! Without being "strapped".
    Awesome basement full of amazing treasure. Lots of Cold War detritus. God I wish I still lived near such a great surplus store. If you do decide to go--after you dodge sniper fire to get back to your Armored Personnel Carrier, stop by Trinacria Italian Market. Its right around the corner. Grab yourself a sandwich you won't be disappointed.

lighten up jennifer.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Now I know the name, I know why I've never seen it ... its all the way up in Delmar (no "va", just Delmar; "Delmarva" is everything between Chesapeake City and Cape Charles), dang auto complete

Biff_N

Jan 7, 2010
    Nah it's still there. Though I think it's called the Army-Navy Surplus store or something now. Wasn't really all that impressed.

Wheaton, MD used to have a pretty cool place out by the mall. I'm sure they've gone out of business now too.

The a Wheaton location was destroyed by fire many years ago. To my recollection they never reopened.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Keepshooting was Mil Surplus and is an IP, has a web site with mail order delivery, They don't carry a lot but their prices are not jacked like a lot of the others.

If your in the Southern Maryland area (Waldorf) you can save $$ on shipping by doing a local pickup.

www.keepshooting.com

Last edited:

pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    Just to rub salt in the wounds I went to Delks in NC last week... THAT was a surplus store like I'd always dreamed of :D

Ammo cams by the Thousands for $8 ea. Tons of old army generators outside. Have a Willys ISNSIDE the store with a zodiac on top of it. A huge tub of mickey boots for $45 a pair on and on and on was awesome.

Oh and there was this :)

da565317ef7bec63c583c71ba816282d.jpg

one-star

Mar 9, 2009
    Nah it's still there. Though I think it's called the Army-Navy Surplus store or something now. Wasn't really all that impressed.

Wheaton, MD used to have a pretty cool place out by the mall. I'm sure they've gone out of business now too.

The Wheaton one burned down about 6 years ago and Bethesda closed last year

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Now I know the name, I know why I've never seen it ... its all the way up in Delmar (no "va", just Delmar; "Delmarva" is everything between Chesapeake City and Cape Charles), dang auto complete

about 2 miles North of the Salisbury line, just over the border in semi-Free America, and no sales tax either.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013

The one in the Triangle Shopping Center strip mall?

That was a nice little place.

I may have to make a nostalgia trip down to H&H. I haven't been there since at least the mid-80s, it not the back to the late 70s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom