• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 28, 2013
    I picked up my M1A today. Anybody who has a gun on hold at Cromwell's better give him a call. He told me he's well up into August with his releases.

Apparently I never got the email he sent.

bonehead

Jul 2, 2012
    I won't use Cromwell ever again

I have three recent transfers through his "service". I was not pleased with the service or lack thereof or the staff that I dealt with. No communication on when my transfers were ready. 55 bucks for an AR receiver transfer !

iggy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 26, 2013
    I have three recent transfers through his "service". I was not pleased with the service or lack thereof or the staff that I dealt with. No communication on when my transfers were ready. 55 bucks for an AR receiver transfer !

i have heard similar complaints about communication and the owner, but i have only had good experiences with "the staff" which i think only includes Chuck and Nick's wife.

do you know where they are on releaseing?

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    i have heard similar complaints about communication and the owner, but i have only had good experiences with "the staff" which i think only includes Chuck and Nick's wife.

do you know where they are on releaseing?

Purchased 13 August, picked up today. Jennifer said they are about on 12 day release now and closing the gap. I would recommend anything before 13 August you call. I have received both calls and email (it seems to be different each time how they notify me), but they have been very good at contacting me.

No complaints here. I'm all caught up.

Willlie

Apr 26, 2013
    Saw 5.56 X-Tac at $9.00 a box at Cromwells today - better than best internet price (gunbot), looked like plenty - true, believe things are opening up ...22lr that is another story - Best damn gun shop in SOMD - coolest garage in MD

iggy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 26, 2013
    Purchased 13 August, picked up today. Jennifer said they are about on 12 day release now and closing the gap. I would recommend anything before 13 August you call. I have received both calls and email (it seems to be different each time how they notify me), but they have been very good at contacting me.

No complaints here. I'm all caught up.

Great to hear. Thanks for the info

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom