• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    This was my dad’s, I have no use for it. Must pick up at my house. I am near Lisbon, not far from where Rt 94 meets I-70. I should be home this Saturday afternoon. I think the bottles have gas in them (i.e. they are not empty). Includes the bottles, hoses, regulators, cart, and misc accessories in cart tray. Hasn’t been used since 2011.

Attachments

• DC88B952-BA37-452F-855F-839F88A07CC8.jpg
      DC88B952-BA37-452F-855F-839F88A07CC8.jpg
      78.3 KB · Views: 478
    • C72D3A8D-C6BC-4719-9472-A9BB81841936.jpg
      C72D3A8D-C6BC-4719-9472-A9BB81841936.jpg
      77.6 KB · Views: 476

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Hey, I'd like to grab this if it's ok. Shoot me a PM with your address and a good time. I'm not too far away

billymx48

Jun 20, 2015
    Hey fellas something the op might want to check into is the tanks. Are they leased or bought? I ran into this a couple years ago bought a set and ended up couldn't get them filled because they were leased and the guy passed away and no one knew. Just FYI.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Hey fellas something the op might want to check into is the tanks. Are they leased or bought? I ran into this a couple years ago bought a set and ended up couldn't get them filled because they were leased and the guy passed away and no one knew. Just FYI.

I was going to mention that but the last time i gave advice i got a member upset . But yes you are right , also if the cylinders are over a certain age they need to be re-tested .

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Gone! Enjoy GTODave!
    Thanks again.
    And thanks for this info. I don't think I'll have any problems though.

Can't wait to start torchin'!
    Darn ! I was busy buying a slightly used Lapdancer , and missed this .
    You just go for the cheap lunch, right? Pics or it didn't happen. :innocent0

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Not a stripper . It's a square conversion neck to turn a Strat into a Lap Steel .

Been looking at them for a cpl years, but couldn't quite justify the $$ to myself. But a lightly used one showed up in the Classifieds at the Reso forum, and I jumped .

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Not a stripper . It's a square conversion neck to turn a Strat into a Lap Steel .

Been looking at them for a cpl years, but couldn't quite justify the $$ to myself. But a lightly used one showed up in the Classifieds at the Reso forum, and I jumped .

I'm going to have to Google it to find out more, but I suspect the results will be different than what you just described :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom