(graphic pictures) In my backyard the last thing to go through a woodchucks mind.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • disco dan

Car Nut
    Feb 23, 2010
    Day 2

High shoulder/neck shot

she turned broad side at about 50 yards, I almost thought i jerked the trigger and shot it in the head. when the bullet hit it blew out a noticeable pink mist.
    IMG_20110521_172341.jpg

IMG_20110521_172350.jpg

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    When the guy yelled, "Hey you dang woodchucks! Quit chuckin' my wood!", they should have listened.

On the eating side....greasy, VERY greasy. Not good.

Splitter

Yea, that guy hollering, "Hey you dang woodchucks! Quit chuckin' my wood!", for some reason reminds me of Ed Shell.:innocent0

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    What, before or after you shot him?:D

Duuuude, you wouldn't shoot a woodchuck that could do back flips! You sign that sucker up for car dealership commercials!

Not to channel my avatar or anything, but I got a woodchuck today with my carrrr. Doing 50mph with the headlights on and the horn blowin'. Whew that's an illusive little creature :D

Splitter

Last edited:

disco dan

Car Nut
    Feb 23, 2010
    Duuuude, you wouldn't shoot a woodchuck that could do back flips! You sign that sucker up for care dealership commercials!

Not to channel my avatar or anything, but I got a woodchuck today with my carrrr. Doing 50mph with the headlights on and the horn blowin'. Whew that's an illusive little creature :D

Splitter
    I hit one earlier in the year with my escape. ****er took off the entire splash shield under the transmission

disco dan

Car Nut
    Feb 23, 2010
    Ok guys here it is #5 in 3 days

another headshot little guy stood up with his back facing me. put it right between his eyes looks like most of everything came out his mouth/lower jaw. you can actually see where
    the bullet entered behind his eyes
    IMG_20110522_151426.jpg

boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    Ok guys here it is #5 in 3 days

another headshot little guy stood up with his back facing me. put it right between his eyes looks like most of everything came out his mouth/lower jaw. you can actually see where
    the bullet entered behind his eyes

Jeez dude, I was just about to go eat dinner...

Its not like I object to the graphic photo, but a little warning would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom