• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    The Patriot Picket was out in force today at the March on the NRA. The Fairfax County PD set up two "separate but equal" areas with a demilitarized zone that rivaled the 38th Parallel separating them.

Once the event started officially at noon the policy was that you could go from one zone to the other, but only once and then you had to stay on that side until the conclusion of the event.

Having NOT gone across from our Camp Freedom R&R held up a "We Stand For Free Speech" sign and went across the wire towards Camp Moonbat. He didn't even make the police tape on the other side before FCPD arrested him and cited him for crossing a police line.

The full video is up on the PP Book of Faces page and we also have it on a GoPro that still needs to be uploaded to YT but I wanted to get this out to everyone.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Ironically, not three minutes after the arrest the FCPD let three of the Marchers back over to their side after then had already crossed to our side.

When the marchers initially attempted to go back across we reminded the police that they had already crossed once and they held them up. Then another officer let them go. At the end of the video the FCPD Captain came over and told us that they had made a mistake.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    You would think that with all the video available of the double standards and of the FCPD Captain admitting to a mistake that there’s ample grounds for false arrest? Gonna use the same lawyer used in Annapolis?

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    You would think that with all the video available of the double standards and of the FCPD Captain admitting to a mistake that there’s ample grounds for false arrest? Gonna use the same lawyer used in Annapolis?

Doesn’t work like that. He didn’t admit Racks arrest was false only that the others shouldn’t have been allowed to cross.

I do agree that he’s in a public place, exercising his 1A in non violent means. He should be allowed access to any side he wants as long as it’s public. I get public safety but don’t feel this warrants any exigency to arrest. Keep in mind i wasn’t there but i really can’t see my homie Jeff crossing the line to randomly toss punches. I don’t like this arrest.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Politicians pull the strings of the commanders , commanders then instruct foot personnel to make arrest . I kinda don't blame the foot soldiers . But that is Bullchit

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I don’t blame the rank and file. This was a purely political decision and had absolutely nothing to do with public safety.

Closing a public street in the name of safety is disingenuous and asks the question “you cannot police a public demonstration even without a non permitted road closure? Shame on you FC. The decision reeks of political influence

Last edited:

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    The police line was not lawful. This was not an emergency situation, proved by announcing there intentions weeks ago, and the county executive was complicit in this plot.

VA law § 15.2-1714. Establishing police lines, perimeters, or barricades.
    Whenever fires, accidents, wrecks, explosions, crimes, riots, or other emergency situations where life, limb, or property may be endangered may cause persons to collect on the public streets, alleys, highways, parking lots, or other public area, the chief law-enforcement officer of any locality or that officer's authorized representative who is responsible for the security of the scene may establish such areas, zones, or perimeters by the placement of police lines or barricades as are reasonably necessary to (i) preserve the integrity of evidence at such scenes, (ii) notwithstanding the provisions of §§ 46.2-888 through 46.2-891, facilitate the movement of vehicular and pedestrian traffic into, out of, and around the scene, (iii) permit firefighters, police officers, and emergency medical services personnel to perform necessary operations unimpeded, and (iv) protect persons and property.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    From the other thread:

I was arrested and cuffed just after I stepped over the police tape into the Anti-Gun Safe area while holding a message that celebrates the RIGHTS OF ALL AMERICANS.

I was charged with a violation of criminal code section 182-4142: “Crossing A Police Line (Crossing Established Police Lines Barracade”.

At the moment I was arrested I was carrying one of our tall signs that reads: WE STAND FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

I go on trial on Tuesday, August 28 at 9:30am, at

Fairfax District Court
    4110 Chain Bridge Road
    Fairfax VA. 22030

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads