• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    I was just thinking about these. Definitely interested in 1, tag for later.

Feb 28, 2013
    I think I saw another thread around here somewhere about them. They aren't an exact replica but close enough for most folks

Well, looks like you can get in the original caliber if you want. That's too rare a caliber for my comfort though.

Feb 28, 2013
    They are listed as not for sale to Maryland on their website. I spoke with them on the phone and am hoping that we can get them to send the rifles here. So...maybe.

They might not ship 'em to you guys, hut they might still ship 'em to Big Dog's or High Rock. :innocent0

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Well, looks like you can get in the original caliber if you want. That's too rare a caliber for my comfort though.

PRVI makes it and they say they will have conversion kits

If these run I have no issue laying down that coin

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    I would love to get 8mm Kurz for harking back to WW2 but rather get in .300 Blackout since both pretty much the same ballistic-wise, correct? Determining ease of finding ammo.

Last edited:
    Feb 28, 2013
    I would love to get 8mm Kurz for harking back to WW2 but rather get in .300 Blackout since both pretty much the same ballistic-wise, correct? Determining ease of finding ammo.

Apparently PPU makes 7.92x33mm, so gettin' that shouldn't be a too awful big deal.

Sharp

Feb 21, 2015
    Calvert
    Yep, I have seen it myself at gun shows and online.

Talk about an odd caliber to regularly produce though. Only one gun for that particular caliber.

That gun is still used a lot in Pakistan though. And I recall an old Forgotten Weapons video that said some gunsmiths in Pakistan actually rechamber AKs in 7.92 Kurz.

Feb 28, 2013
    That gun is still used a lot in Pakistan though. And I recall an old Forgotten Weapons video that said some gunsmiths in Pakistan actually rechamber AKs in 7.92 Kurz.

I don't think I'd wanna hang around somebody firin' a 7.62x39 AK rechambered in 7.92x33.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom