• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • motox79

May 24, 2010
    damascus
    Hey guys, i've recently expanded my family (well, back in January) and i decided it was more economical to become "Mister Mom" than to pay for daycare. I've spent the last 2 years as a BMW motorcycle tech, and previous to that i was a Ducati tech. Needless to say, i know my way around bikes. I know winter is not prime riding season (hence why i'm staying at home rather than pay for daycare), but it is a great time for maint. and repairs.
    Anyhow.....I have a decent setup in my garage, and thought i'd offer my services to you guys if anyone rides and needs some routine maintenance done. I can do most service work (with the exception of turning off maint lights as i don't have any of the software to do so). I have a lot of factory tools for the older ducatis (pre 2002), and can also service most of the BMW R series bikes. Let me know what you have, and i'll let you know if i can do it, along with a quote. Cash is always nice, but i know how things are right now, and i'm also willing to make a deal or barter. Hope to hear from you, and if you are interested in learning a bit, you are more than welcome to hang out for a "tech session".

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom