• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patriot

Dec 31, 2011
    Harford co.
    I am looking for approximately 20 pieces each of nickel plated .45acp and .308 brass for a project. I have 9mm, .223, .45acp, and .40sw brass that I could trade. I am also willing to pay for it. I am in the harford county area. If anyone knows of anywhere I can buy it locally that would work too.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I am looking for approximately 20 pieces each of nickel plated .45acp and .308 brass for a project. I have 9mm, .223, .45acp, and .40sw brass that I could trade. I am also willing to pay for it. I am in the harford county area. If anyone knows of anywhere I can buy it locally that would work too.

I think I have some ZQ1 brass in good shape if you want it. 7.62x51 ZQ1. I just have to find it. Unfortunately, I am in Carroll County, kinda far.

Patriot

Dec 31, 2011
    Harford co.
    I think I have some ZQ1 brass in good shape if you want it. 7.62x51 ZQ1. I just have to find it. Unfortunately, I am in Carroll County, kinda far.

I appreciate the reply. Unfortunately I specifically need nickel plated brass and I believe the ZQ1 is plain brass.

I know the nickel .308 is going to be tough to find. Nickel plated .223 or 9mm could work as well.

SKIP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2009
    Glenwood/Glenelg
    Meet me at AGC early Saturday or Sunday morning. It's free or you can donate to the Clinton Foundation.

Attachments

• P1010086.JPG
      P1010086.JPG
      132.7 KB · Views: 165

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Hmm, I'm usually tossing the nickle plated 38spl, 9mm and 45 that accidentally gets into my bags. Should I be keeping them?

Patriot

Dec 31, 2011
    Harford co.
    Thanks for the replies everyone. Basscat came through big time and mailed me exactly what I was looking for. Thank you again. I owe you one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom