• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I'm sure that BO could just find a suitable organization to outsource federal policing to.... you can probably think of a couple that would spring immediately to his mind (I shall not write them).

slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    I'm sure that BO could just find a suitable organization to outsource federal policing to.... you can probably think of a couple that would spring immediately to his mind (I shall not write them).
    The UN comes to mind.

Sent from my note 4 using Tapatalk.

Brianczaw

Oct 7, 2015
    Harford County, MD
    All these politicians say, "let's start a conversation" about racism, 2a, etc. But nothing gets said because they don't want to hear what we have to say... Aggravating.

MAJRUSSO

Jan 4, 2016
    Monrovia, MD

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

He announced that intention shortly after he became Caliph in 2008.

jbrown50

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2014
    DC
    He announced that intention shortly after he became Caliph in 2008.

http://unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com/obamas-push-federalized-police/

You may not remember, but in 2008, then Presidential candidate Barack Obama said he wanted a “civilian security force” that was just as well funded as the military.

The problem with that “dream” is that it is not Constitutional (not that it’s ever stopped him before). But the concept of a National Police Force has grown ever wider under the Obama Administration.

Lawsuits against individual departments has left them under federal scrutiny. Dozens of police departments around the US have been under investigation by the DOJ, and lawsuits can force compliance with federal regulations. Cities like Ferguson, Baltimore, Newark, Chicago…in effect, it removes the 10th Amendment for States rights, and puts the feds in charge of local law enforcement.

IF full implementation of the 2015 study commissioned by the White House occurs, we will have Federalization of all training programs for police…which ultimately means they have to do what the feds say “or else.”

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    http://usanewsflash.com/breaking-obama-signs-executive-order-allowing-military-fight-us-citizens/

Executive Order — United States Policy on Pre- and Post-Strike Measures to Address Civilian Casualties in U.S. Operations Involving the Use of Force
    UNITED STATES POLICY ON PRE- AND POST-STRIKE MEASURES TO ADDRESS CIVILIAN CASUALTIES IN U.S. OPERATIONS INVOLVING THE USE OF FORCE
    By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, I hereby direct as follows:
    Section 1. Purpose. United States policy on civilian casualties resulting from U.S. operations involving the use of force in armed conflict or in the exercise of the Nation’s inherent right of self-defense is based on our national interests, our values, and our legal obligations. As a Nation, we are steadfastly committed to complying with our obligations under the law of armed conflict, including those that address the protection of civilians, such as the fundamental principles of necessity, humanity, distinction, and proportionality

http://thedailycoin.org/2016/06/27/...l-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-america/

We also have proof this administration embraces black lives matter’s terror against whites, police officers and anybody else who they racially lump into a particular profile. Why should we think that UN vehicles on US soil soon after Obama’s pledge to fight extremists using UN police, and soon after more and more Americans awaken to the scourge of Islam and globalism, is anything but preparation for their ‘endgame’? From the October 2015 story on Breitbart:
    On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe.
    This amounts to nothing less than the overriding of American laws, up to and including the United States Constitution, in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all.
    The United Nations is a sharia-compliant world body, and Obama, speaking there just days ago, insisted that “violent extremism” is not exclusive to Islam (which it is). Obama is redefining jihad terror to include everyone but the jihadists. So will the UN, driven largely by the sharia-enforcing Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and the pro-Islamic post-American President Obama, use a “global police force” to crush counter-jihad forces?

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I learned a lot about Sharia, Saudi Arabia and the horrific treatment of it's citizens that don't comply via this video.

http://www.pbs.org/video/2365704222/

Too bad 1/2 of America is being force fed tolerance for these bloodthirsty killers and Isis while being under constant threat of having our Legal means to protect ourselves from them stripped away in the days ahead at the hands of the Liberal other half of America. In addition to these enemies, the poison is also coming from domestic fronts as well.
    As one member says, "the divider in chief" is doing his best to further hostilities in our streets. From Black vs ..., Mexican vs ..., BLM vs ... LGBTYABC vs ... etc being touted as the good guys and those of us who seek to preserve peace and protect ourselves vs all enemies foreign and domestic being the nutjobs, we should all learn how to protect the innocent and prepare to thwart all enemies with the goal to destroy all Jews, Christians, Americans etc who dare go against their radical Islam.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Yeah, the TSA worked out so well.

You obviously don't know that the TSA is not a law enforcement agency. It's a regulatory agency.
    Within TSA you have the OLE or Office of Law Enforcement, which is wholly separate from the blue shirt screeners.

brucaru

Sep 14, 2011
    “SHOW ME THE MAN AND I’LL FIND YOU THE CRIME.” - Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    You obviously don't know that the TSA is not a law enforcement agency. It's a regulatory agency.
    Within TSA you have the OLE or Office of Law Enforcement, which is wholly separate from the blue shirt screeners.

blah blah blah....My point was that whenever the Fed government gets involved in anything it gets screwed up.

pittpa

Mar 5, 2016
    SW PA
    This.

My favorite was when we had to pay to have the hinges switched from the outside to the inside of a locking door in the middle of a busy station main hallway. Because the assessor thought a burglar might come into the police station's main hallway, in a secured part of the building, and defeat the door by removing the hinges. :rolleyes:
    Gee, that's why they make pinned hinges for secure adn exterior applications.

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    Who's going to stop him?? The American"SHEEPLE"?? Most Americans ( not here ) are asleep
    at the wheel. All they want is another new car, another new Apple I Phone and the latest, greatest, curved super duper UHDTV
    :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom