• ...and so much more!
  • Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    now you just shush. I heard it was 3-4 months. Stay positive :D

Check is in the mail.....
    You just need to keep a couple in process. I got 3 in now and don't remember when they will or should be out. I just forget about them now and wait for the call. My last one was a total surprise....

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Check is in the mail.....
    You just need to keep a couple in process. I got 3 in now and don't remember when they will or should be out. I just forget about them now and wait for the call. My last one was a total surprise....

ever done more than one at a time and had them come back at different times? That's what Im wondering. Just submitted to F4 suppressors. Next up is a couple of F1 sbrs some time before Christmas.

radial

Nov 23, 2011
    Boyds
    As a result of my previous thread, I ordered a Lone Wolf threaded barrel for my G19. Now I need help and recommendations for a suppressor. The barrel has 1/2 x 28 threads. I'm really not looking to spend a thousand dollars but I realize they aren't cheap. Thanks for your help.

Playing with suppressors is an expensive business! I recently took advantage of an offer on here for a $69 NFA trust. Very happy with the service. I'm not sure you can still get that price, but if you search the forum on "$69" you'll find the post and you can follow up.

I have a Silencerco Sparrow SS suppressor on the way from the Silencershop. With the $200 ATF tax stamp, that will set me back $621.

The Browning Buckmark Camper in SS from Bud's Guns is costing me $401.58. Getting the Buckmark barrel threaded will be another $135.

And I'll probably want to add a red dot. The mounting hardware and optics will probably cost another $100-$150.

So that' a total of around $1,500. Ridiculous once you lay it all out. But I've spent more on stupider stuff, so what the hell. :)

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Playing with suppressors is an expensive business! I recently took advantage of an offer on here for a $69 NFA trust. Very happy with the service. I'm not sure you can still get that price, but if you search the forum on "$69" you'll find the post and you can follow up.

I have a Silencerco Sparrow SS suppressor on the way from the Silencershop. With the $200 ATF tax stamp, that will set me back $621.

The Browning Buckmark Camper in SS from Bud's Guns is costing me $401.58. Getting the Buckmark barrel threaded will be another $135.

And I'll probably want to add a red dot. The mounting hardware and optics will probably cost another $100-$150.

So that' a total of around $1,500. Ridiculous once you lay it all out. But I've spent more on stupider stuff, so what the hell. :)

Did you read the whole thread? I believe the OP mentioned that he, in fact, got in on that same $69 trust deal. As did I :D

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    ever done more than one at a time and had them come back at different times? That's what Im wondering. Just submitted to F4 suppressors. Next up is a couple of F1 sbrs some time before Christmas.

Did you do them in the same envelope? I have never done that. I have submitted F4's a week a part and one came back about 2 months later.

ETA wadya get?

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Did you do them in the same envelope? I have never done that. I have submitted F4's a week a part and one came back about 2 months later.

yes, I would assume they're getting sent off together. I didn't do the paperwork. I just handed off the copy of my trust to the ffl and they took care of everything.

radial

Nov 23, 2011
    Boyds
    Did you read the whole thread? I believe the OP mentioned that he, in fact, got in on that same $69 trust deal. As did I :D

Actually, I did. I must have missed the part where he said he got in on the $69 trust deal. Oh well, good news bears repeating.

94hokie

Mar 29, 2015
    Severna Park, MD
    yes, I would assume they're getting sent off together. I didn't do the paperwork. I just handed off the copy of my trust to the ffl and they took care of everything.

When I bought mine, Engage sent the paperwork for both off together and they were both approved at the same time.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    When I bought mine, Engage sent the paperwork for both off together and they were both approved at the same time.

That's good to hear. Hope it works out the same for me :D

I really was shocked when there was no paperwork for me to fill out. I got snookered into buying a pistol while I was there for the suppressors and that took 20minutes. The suppressors? Less than 10 seconds to pay and hand over the copy of my trust :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom