• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    You got banned for attacking people who didn't say what you thought they said. You attacked some very well credentialed members, for example you told an attorney who is President of MSI and has argued before the Supreme Court numerous times that his legal opinion was flat out wrong. Take the time to get to know the characters before taking a dump on the play.....

This exactly.

Perhaps getting the lay of the land and who the players are might increase the level of respect for YOU. Most members here admire and respect our LEO.

Coming in here and insulting veteran members and our 2A leaders is not a way to get respect, no matter your profession.

You earn respect. You can't demand it.

You may find out who Norton is sooner than you expect.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Rub some dirt on those hurt feelings. It's all good.

If you want to make it official, here is the form to submit:

728eb5210eb947085f1b642f9f52c640.jpg

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    You got banned for attacking people who didn't say what you thought they said. You attacked some very well credentialed members, for example you told an attorney who is President of MSI and has argued before the Supreme Court numerous times that his legal opinion was flat out wrong. Take the time to get to know the characters before taking a dump on the play.....

and let's make sure everyone understands, no one got "banned". He got his weiner smacked for insulting people

here:
    Wrong. ANY American citizen -- cop or not -- acting in any such circumstance(s) is liable under "the color of law" ... aka civil rights.

Stop posting shit you know nothing about. YOU are the reason for the label of FAKE NEWS.

and here:
    "Monkey County cops" and "Rockville Sh!!tty cops" ...

Yeah ... YOU are the problem with the fight for the Second Amendment ... not the cops. YOU ... and idiots like you .. that post garbage like this bring a bad name to the fight for the freedoms we're losing. You're NOT helping yourself or anyone else ... you're just making a mockery of yourself and like-minded fools. YOU ... and those like you ... are the downfall. Think it through for yourself before it's too late.

Let me guess ... you have a ten minute online course on firearms safety under your belt and MIGHT have shot a paper target once or twice in your life. YOU are the reason firearms are being restricted more and more each day in this country.

You are an embarrassment to the REAL firearms culture and fight in this great country. Get yourself squared away and then come back with some decency, education, experience and common sense.

Most adults recognize when they have stepped over the line and take their medicine instead of whining like a child.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Lev, you are flatly wrong. There are two admins and three moderators on this forum. One of the admins is friendly to LE, that's Kev. Norton is my personal friend and has personally banned most of the cop haters who posted unsubstantiated crap about us. Of your three moderators, two are retired police and I'm eighteen years into my career.

We do not tolerate attacks on police. We do allow opinions that are presented respectfully. We allow debate based upon facts. We, the police on the board, accept that we are not legal experts and we're not inherently better than the rest of the board's membership. We have banned ahole cops too because they insisted on talking down to the rest of the membership.

Eight years ago, the cop hating sentiment was heavy here. I was about to walk away. That's when changes were made because we were losing good members. I suspect that if you stick around you'll find this to be a welcoming place, but I've been wrong before.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Officer , not sure the purpose of the post but I know it will be entertaining to say the least.

Messing with Norton is not one of the smartest moves . His house his rules,

I too don't see the hate towards cops you may see , most here are respectful and consider cops good , many like me have retired LE friends . Now if you have a dirty cop then I have no respect for them and they should be held to higher standards IMHO . Like the City Commissioner they currently have , he is a joke and should not have a badge because of choices and chaos he has around him .

Btw I love good cops. Bad cops suck real bad

This is spot on, especially, the good cop--bad cop thing...:thumbsup:

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Lev, you are flatly wrong. There are two admins and three moderators on this forum. One of the admins is friendly to LE, that's Kev. Norton is my personal friend and has personally banned most of the cop haters who posted unsubstantiated crap about us. Of your three moderators, two are retired police and I'm eighteen years into my career.

We do not tolerate attacks on police. We do allow opinions that are presented respectfully. We allow debate based upon facts. We, the police on the board, accept that we are not legal experts and we're not inherently better than the rest of the board's membership. We have banned ahole cops too because they insisted on talking down to the rest of the membership.

Eight years ago, the cop hating sentiment was heavy here. I was about to walk away. That's when changes were made because we were losing good members. I suspect that if you stick around you'll find this to be a welcoming place, but I've been wrong before.

Great comment , and I am not kissing up .:innocent0 . No cop is better then any other member as no member is better then another .

YerNotGood

May 30, 2013
    Baltimore
    This thread is so hilarious that I'm questioning its legitimacy. Let me get this straight, a cop is:
    1. Calling MDS anti-cop
    2. admitting to not enforcing the law on purpose
    3. saying that anyone who disagrees with cops are wrong
    4. calling out Norton
    lul

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    I'm still stuck at "law abiding" while carrying w/o a permit (Maryland). It would be great in my book if an officer read someone the riot act, after running the name and they come up with a clean record, but now caught carrying illegally and told them to lock that thing in the trunk and take it home now. I couldn't imagine a LEO thanking me for breaking the law. Back 40+ years ago I knew someone 16yo caught with a 22lr revolver in school. The gun was taken, end of story. I doubt that would happen today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom