• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Now I see it!! Haha. Damn it. So I'm at 7months on one stamp and 6 on the other. I think it's time for another phone call.

I'm only at 5 months. I don't even think about it anymore....

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    How many cans are you waiting on? I'm waiting on 4 cans and a sbr. Lol. So yea it's becoming annoying. I went camping in Greenridge this past weekend and would have loved to shoot some of my rifles suppressed

Just one. I was trying to buy 2, but the obsidian 45 went oos on the very day my credit card payment cleared so I could buy it. Kick in the teeth was the email I got just today that they're back in stock. 5 months later :rolleyes:

Haven't done any post 41p submissions. Idk if I ever will.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    How many cans are you waiting on? I'm waiting on 4 cans and a sbr. Lol. So yea it's becoming annoying. I went camping in Greenridge this past weekend and would have loved to shoot some of my rifles suppressed
    Waiting on 3 cans, SBS and SBR. Calling or even thinking about only makes it take longer..... It's all mental, I'm just looking forward to the holidays. Hopefully I get my toys before Christmas.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Haven't done any post 41p submissions. Idk if I ever will.

Same boat, but I have given it quite a bit of thought.

Bren 801 SBR, Scorpion SBR with extended handguard for integrated suppressor look, PTR 32 SBR, Galil ACE SBR, Zenith Z43P SBR, AEM5 suppressor, and the list goes on....

cokebuck

Don't Re-Member
    Apr 1, 2016
    I wish you guys would hurry up! I'm trailing right behind you at 4 April. Trusts have been running about 8 months recently so we should all be getting close. I too am hoping for a 'Silent Night' delivery.:)

BTW, forget the "check cashed" date. It only tells you you've got a long friggin wait.

Same boat, but I have given it quite a bit of thought.

Bren 801 SBR, Scorpion SBR with extended handguard for integrated suppressor look, PTR 32 SBR, Galil ACE SBR, Zenith Z43P SBR, AEM5 suppressor, and the list goes on....

Same Here !!!

How long's a Form 1 for SBR going to take if submitted now? 8 months? 9 months? A year? Got a few pistols that are meant to have stocks.

Heck why not just do it and forget about it. Drop the 200 bucks each, send in the papers and erase such from mind (somehow). Then one day out of the blue next fall or so, maybe after a hard day and you're feeling down, Form 1 in that unassuming envelope shows up in the mail. Oh Hello There.... instant mood change !

Imma gonna do it !

reckless1911

Nov 19, 2012
    Odenton
    Have you looked at NFAtracker.com? I have a form 4 submitted at the end of May and it looks like 210 days is the norm. That would be December at the earliest. The people that get their stamps in a couple weeks are usually resubmissions.

Ridiculous.. I honestly dont think I will do this again other than MAYBE a SBR which is half as bad as paying $1000 upfront for a supressor plus Application fee and still dont even get to take it home for more than half a year.

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    Have you looked at NFAtracker.com? I have a form 4 submitted at the end of May and it looks like 210 days is the norm. That would be December at the earliest. The people that get their stamps in a couple weeks are usually resubmissions.

Hm, I had a form 4 pending at the beginning of May and the other went pending beginning of June. Also had a Form 1 efile at the beginning of June. That would be awesome if I could get my mg and sbr before Christmas. The supressor probably wont get that till January. But still excited.

deesly1

Nov 16, 2011
    Approved but still have to wait!!

I submitted a form 1 e-forms 5/19/2016
    Approved 11/15/2016 with the draft watermark going across the page. Called the ATF and was told I need to send an e-mail to ATF to remove the watermark. I asked how long it would take and she told me a week. BULL F@&KING SH@!. This is not my first stamp but this is some crap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom