• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I ran across this on Gunbroker ...

SILVER EAGLE XT3 TACTICAL .410 SHOTGUN 410 18.5"

The Silver Eagle Xt3 Tactical is the answer to the scarcity of good semi-automatic .410s in the U.S. It is a durable gun with very high-quality components, including a precisely milled action bar with weldless design, a ratcheting barrel lock ring, and a solid, dual-ring gas piston. Fed by a detachable, bottom feeding magazine, the Xt3 also is the fastest-cycling semi auto out there. Although a good choice for the young shooter, the Xt3 is not strictly a youth gun; weighing 5 lb and equipped with 18.5" smooth slug/shot barrel, it is highly suitable for home defense, especially where a lighter or lower-recoiling weapon is desirable.

410 Gauge
    18.5" Barrel
    Two (2) 5 Shot Magazines

It appears that this ONCE might have been considered a banned item by FSA2013, but may have been allowed in the final signed law. Can someone confirm my suspicions ?

Firearm Safety Act of 2013

A SEMIAUTOMATIC SHOTGUN THAT HAS:
    1. A FOLDING OR TELESCOPING STOCK; AND
    2. A PISTOL GRIP THAT PROTRUDES CONSPICUOUSLY BENEATH THE ACTION OF THE WEAPON, THUMBHOLE STOCK, OR VERTICAL HANDGRIP; OR

If it's 'legal' for sale here, I'm also looking for an FFL who can contact the seller to confirm that they will accept transfer.

Attachments

• Shotgun.JPG
      Shotgun.JPG
      9.7 KB · Views: 1,647

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    There's better and more proven AR style shotguns out there, but if you're seriously interested give Dave at Blue Fins a call.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    There's better and more proven AR style shotguns out there, but if you're seriously interested give Dave at Blue Fins a call.

Thanks Mopar ...

I'm interested in this one more for the novelty of it. I collect the 'unique and unusual' as I described on my designated collector application.

However, do you know of anything similar to this in .410 ?

In the meantime, I'll call Dave.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Thanks Mopar ...

I'm interested in this one more for the novelty of it. I collect the 'unique and unusual' as I described on my designated collector application.

However, do you know of anything similar to this in .410 ?

In the meantime, I'll call Dave.

The only thing I know similar was a few years back I ran across an ATI .410 upper kit. Came with .410 upper, BCG, and magazine. When I bought it (used) for $100 the ejector was missing and the magazine had been misplaced. I contacted ATI about replacement parts and they had discontinued it as the manufacturer of the kit had gone out of business.
    Reviews I had seen online at the time where mixed but seeing as this is a dedicated gun and not just an accesory kit I would be more hopeful.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Those are some nice cans on that shotgun. They look expensive, but at least no tax stamp to have to buy them :lol2:

As cool as those shotguns are...is rather one in 20ga shooting 2 3/4" only for the reduced size, recoil and greater magazine capacity.

I love my Savage 220!

Sirex