• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Class build yep. One of those weeks. I had picked up the can on Tuesday. Headed back to the range today after work.:)

PS. Stopped by Engage yesterday to check out can alignment. It was perfect! (Thanks Nate!)

I have the Custom .300 Throat Erosion Gauge in now too. If you want to see where your gun is at, tell me when you have time and well meet up.

Im glad Engage checked out alignment for you:thumbsup:

Thats the one thing that sucks about adjustable gas, forget tue tool and no worky.

If the gun needs anything, let me know and we will get it resolved. On my time/dime.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I have the Custom .300 Throat Erosion Gauge in now too. If you want to see where your gun is at, tell me when you have time and well meet up.

Im glad Engage checked out alignment for you:thumbsup:

Thats the one thing that sucks about adjustable gas, forget tue tool and no worky.

If the gun needs anything, let me know and we will get it resolved. On my time/dime.

Thanks my brother!:thumbsup:

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    I'm awaiting a coupla more bits (en route), but I think it's close enough for a sneak peek....

All Colt except for the Engage lower, Sig Brace ('til the 'stamp arrives) and PMag (I'm gonna try to make the Chantilly show next month to pick up the OEM 20-rd Colt mag). I may try to locate a Colt XM177 or Commando lower, but I'd have to cancel the current Form 1 I've got in on the Engage lower and resubmit another for the Colt....so I'm vacillating.

Attachments

• CAR Aluminum Stock.jpg
      CAR Aluminum Stock.jpg
      52.9 KB · Views: 772

Ooops

Former Navy Bubblehead
    Nov 11, 2010
    Red Lion, PA
    40324a1a728087de7a490907e86012a1.jpg

My new 11.5 BCM

Built this as a spare for my Vickers class next month. I stayed away from keymod as long as I could, but the more I handle this gun, the more I like it. Super light gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD

My new 11.5 BCM

Built this as a spare for my Vickers class next month. I stayed away from keymod as long as I could, but the more I handle this gun, the more I like it. Super light gun.

Looks great! Got a BCM SBR in the works right now....

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

My new 11.5 BCM

Keymods are light and easy to grip. Nice gun Ooops.:thumbsup:

Nabla

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 17, 2013
    Baltimore City
    So after about a year (two Form 4 transfers), this special firearm is finally in my hands. It is a transferable MP40, bnz41, straight from the son of the vet that brought it back. The vet served in the 101st and picked this gun up from a supply at Berchtesgaden, and registered it in 1945 (I have the original Form 6 Importation documentation). It's all matching except for the bolt, which isn't too surprising given the years of use 1941-1945. This is my "holy grail" gun and I am fortunate to have found one; unfortunately, however, the gun won't see much action until I move back to Maryland/Virginia (currently I'm living in California for the next 1.5 years). And the obligatory "Sorry for the crappy photos..."

Attachments

• Pic1.JPG
      Pic1.JPG
      104.3 KB · Views: 452
    • Pic2.JPG
      Pic2.JPG
      97.1 KB · Views: 532
    • Pic3_censored.jpg
      Pic3_censored.jpg
      48.1 KB · Views: 447

KH195

Ultimate Member
    Jan 10, 2013
    Virginia
    ^ VERY cool. One of my holy grails too. Awesome piece of history you have there, spectacular purchase! You should post that up in the C&R section as well.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    CONGRATS ON THE MP40! My holy grail as well. In fact I just got back from seeing Raiders in theater again and every time Belloq grabs one from the Nazi I start thinking of selling my kidneys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom