• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    We can disagree , but I remember the Bump-stock issue and how fast he threw that out .
    He is not a gun guy , he is a business man that is good at being President .
    He will negotiate if need be .

He has made a few quick responses in the past .

He also has a nearly impossible to get NYC Carry Permit.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I guess it’s hard for libs to use the “common sense” moniker anymore.

Or the phrase that they “are not coming for your guns”.

Governor Blackface Coonman ripped of the mask, pun intended.

Beto exposed it; Coonman affirmed it. THEY WANT US DISARMED!

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    Rep omar and her "some people did something" and robert francsis and "hell yeah we are going to take your ...." should be all over in political ads

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    Beto exposed it; Coonman affirmed it. THEY WANT US DISARMED!

You are 100% correct.

They do a great job of muddling this intent with their stated reasons. When those reasons evaporate, they make up new ones. It took me a while to reach this conclusion. I’m slow like that.

Now I’m ready to tackle the next question. What’s the real reason? I think I know but I think we need to get more assertive about making these reasons known.

If they can run on imaginary things that don’t happen. We should run on predicting future recurrences of past events.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    After the Weimar Republic made firearm registration mandatory, and Hitler subsequently won power through his election as Chancellor, the Nazis systematically tightened the licensing/registration rules, and soon was seizing guns, forcibly (and legally) from people in the opposition party, from people whose loyalty to the Nazis was open to question, from Jews.

This was a gradual process. Good and substantial reasons were supposed to be provided by those who wished to keep their weapons, but of course your reasons didn't matter if you were politically active for the wrong side, or a member of a disfavored group. Members of the SA, SS, and other favored groups were not disarmed, but it was mandated that this fact was to be kept from the press and from public knowledge. (Control of, and distortion of, information was a technique refined and heavily used by the Nazis).

Anyone interested really ought to get a copy of Stephen Halbrook's book, Gun Control in the Third Reich. It is eerily reminiscent of what has been happening in this country over the last few decades, especially here in Maryland. (Yes, I've said this before).

You might have to get the e-book; apparently some people are paying attention. Still, copies are out there.
    https://www.amazon.com/s?k=halbrook+third+reich&ref=nb_sb_noss

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom