2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Annnnnnd I'm erect.

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    Awsome gun. Not sure that I would have any use for one though. If the ammo wasn't so expensive it would be something I'd like to have.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    The first time in decades I saw a Ruger I really want to buy. I'm going to be in for one.

gforce

MDS Supporter
    Aug 22, 2018
    man that's cool, haven't really been interested in a ruger till now

ihriec

Aug 10, 2013
    I'm going to wait awhile before I consider purchasing to see early reviews of the new gun. It may be a good fit for me as I'm looking for a gun with low recoil but stronger than a 22lr.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I'm going to wait awhile before I consider purchasing to see early reviews of the new gun. It may be a good fit for me as I'm looking for a gun with low recoil but stronger than a 22lr.

Never buy something when it's new. Let other people who are less cautious work out the bugs.

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    You can go on Ruger's website and submit an idea to the CEO. I've done it. He reads them all. That's part of the way they develop new variants of existing firearms and new firearms from consumers ideas and suggestions. Yeah I'd like to see them come out with a .22 Mag. in a semi-auto to match the SR-22 .22 LR.

CodeWarrior1241

Sep 23, 2013
    Lutherville
    MAIN POINT OF SELLING BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS EXTREME PRICE OF WEAPON AND CARTRIDGE.

BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON OF MAN WHO WEARS EXPENSIVE ITALIAN FASCIST SUIT OF HAND SEWING, DRIVE HUGE EXPENSIVE NAZI MERCEDES OF A.M.G. SHOP, SAIL ON MASSIVE YACHT TO GREEK ISLANDS. I THINK YOU GET PICTURE. BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON THAT SAYS IS NO SUCH THING AS CONCERN OF MONEY.

FOR MAN WITHOUT EXPENSIVE SUIT, BIG BLACK MERCEDES, AND MASSIVE YACHT, BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS FOR PRETENDING OF BE RICH LIKE BLACK GANGSTER OF AMERICAN CITY WITH GOLD CHAINS OF LOW QUALITY AND JEWELS OF COLORED GLASS. WHEN YOU EXPLAIN USE OF BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS ONLY FOR SHOOT MAN WITH BULLET VEST WITH CARTRIDGE ILLEGAL TO CIVILIAN, THIS MAN HAS NUCLEAR RAGE. WHOLE IDENTITY OF THIS MAN IS SPENT IN PRETEND PISTOL SHOWS HE IS RICH. IS VERY AMUSE.

FOR REST OF WORLD THERE IS 9 MILLIMETERS OF LUGER WHICH IS SAME WOUND FOR COST LESS.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Read in a Slavic accent of your choice.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    MAIN POINT OF SELLING BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS EXTREME PRICE OF WEAPON AND CARTRIDGE.

BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON OF MAN WHO WEARS EXPENSIVE ITALIAN FASCIST SUIT OF HAND SEWING, DRIVE HUGE EXPENSIVE NAZI MERCEDES OF A.M.G. SHOP, SAIL ON MASSIVE YACHT TO GREEK ISLANDS. I THINK YOU GET PICTURE. BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS WEAPON THAT SAYS IS NO SUCH THING AS CONCERN OF MONEY.

FOR MAN WITHOUT EXPENSIVE SUIT, BIG BLACK MERCEDES, AND MASSIVE YACHT, BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS FOR PRETENDING OF BE RICH LIKE BLACK GANGSTER OF AMERICAN CITY WITH GOLD CHAINS OF LOW QUALITY AND JEWELS OF COLORED GLASS. WHEN YOU EXPLAIN USE OF BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS ONLY FOR SHOOT MAN WITH BULLET VEST WITH CARTRIDGE ILLEGAL TO CIVILIAN, THIS MAN HAS NUCLEAR RAGE. WHOLE IDENTITY OF THIS MAN IS SPENT IN PRETEND PISTOL SHOWS HE IS RICH. IS VERY AMUSE.

FOR REST OF WORLD THERE IS 9 MILLIMETERS OF LUGER WHICH IS SAME WOUND FOR COST LESS.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Read in a Slavic accent of your choice.

Is that from Ruger's press release?

CodeWarrior1241

Sep 23, 2013
    Lutherville
    Is that from Ruger's press release?
    Nah... Been floating about the interwebs for a few years. Most recently on TFB as the first post to the video linked in this thread but the OP.

I'm sure the Ruger's fine, but numerous pro-gun hipsters I know gravitated to the FN original, it's hilarious to tease them on this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom