• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MykR0k

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 13, 2020
    I found this online. Hopefully it's just bluffs because while an escape plan is wise, one that sounds like this is not:

84d09f73fe13f0d946b415f064d10809.jpg
    c7ec816050b2b6aa99f7b3540c099b44.jpg

Damn, has this really elevated to this extent? I wanted to go down with my son but this may require me to go solo.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    This is one place i would bring no kids , of course all men need to decide for their own families . I would not even want to bring my wife , just because i would want to only focus on my own safety .

But as i say all have to figure what is right for their situation .

MykR0k

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 13, 2020
    This is one place i would bring no kids , of course all men need to decide for their own families . I would not even want to bring my wife , just because i would want to only focus on my own safety .

But as i say all have to figure what is right for their situation .

I appreciate the heads up! This will be my first event to attend, any other advice?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I appreciate the heads up! This will be my first event to attend, any other advice?

It is not my place to tell a free man where and when to go and with whom .

if you have skills use them , if you need a cane to assist in walking bring that .and keep your head on a swivel .

MykR0k

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 13, 2020
    if you have skills use them,

That's more specifically towards my question. I have tons of skills but not sure all those skills are applicable for these events. Are we talking physical skills or???? Sorry for being low rent on the subject but I really just don't know.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    If they can get Pro-2A and Antifa as the same they win . All of the people i know in the Gun Community reject everything Antifa stands for but if they can link it they will run with it .

The liberals are leaps and bounds ahead of their message , they are better at the message . They also have the media to expand and report in a way that favors them .
    I am so busy at work but i would go if i had nothing to do Monday , but you would never catch me in that fenced in area with limited area to retreat and no great way to escape . One loud bang from a car/truck will get the running of the bulls IMHO

Running of the bulls? This isn’t a music festival with picnic lunches. This is more like a pre-fight press conference.

Its easy to be ahead on messaging because:

1) They are not tethered by facts. No research makes it easier to write.
    2) No cultural, organizational and certainly no legal repercussions for smearing or fraudulently promoting.
    3) We continue to fund it.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    If MDS Patriots decide to hire a bus to commute down, I'm in for a contribution to the cost.

Been thinking of this myself.

I figure it would cost me around $200 to do the hotel thing. I'm not going - in mourning for a dead friend. But I'll toss the money into the kitty if someone is taking responsibility.

If it comes to nothing, the money gets split between PP and MSI.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter

I figure it would cost me around $200 to do the hotel thing. I'm not going - in mourning for a dead friend. But I'll toss the money into the kitty if someone is taking responsibility.

Sorry for your loss. God bless.

And yes, if someone is pulling together a bus trip, please PM and let me know where to contribute.... otherwise, I'll likely be tossing another check to MSI.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    Has the parking situation been confirmed, other than the VCDL Facebook page and, if so, is anyone familiar with the area that could recommend another site for parking?

I have some places but it will require walking. PM if interested.

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    These mothers are really starting to piss me off.

But I have contingency plans.
    Drop off points more then one
    Agreed upon pick up time and pick up locations. Incase we lose cell service.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

Same situation here. If a kitty surfaces pm me please.

sundaeman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    took another peek at the site. Two found firearm calls today. Firearm related around 4:12 around 4500 W Broad - found firearm. Before 1pm Found firearm also. Once the "close" the call it goes off the list. Also, Armed person investigate about 10 minutes ago near/at 3207 Logandale Ave. A couple of suspicious persons etc. Been checking the phone. Phone maps stink.

This is just a FYI. May have no direct meaning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom