• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Meho1277

Oct 18, 2018
    What reciprocity maps does everyone trust the most?

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I use the “CCW” app on my iPhone. Not sure if it’s available on Android. You tell it about your residency and any permits, and it gives you everything you need to know about every other state and how you do or don’t fit in. It’s always worth researching each state on your own, but it’s a very good quick reference, and updates on a regular basis.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Legal Heat is another. The only official info is found on the state’s AG web site. The others are privately run and not authoritative no matter how well maintained.

Having said that www.handgunlaw.us is run by Gary Slider, a member here on MDS. He works tirelessly to keep it up to date and accurate.

Highly recommended.

Meho1277

Oct 18, 2018
    Yes, My go to is usacarry.com, I just want to make sure that I get the most up to date info possible, as we know, laws can change at anytime and would hate to get pinched, because of info that I thought was current.
    Thanks swinokur, I will also check handgunlaw.us.
    On a side note: any word on the appeal for malpasso vs palozzi?

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    I use the “CCW” app on my iPhone. Not sure if it’s available on Android. You tell it about your residency and any permits, and it gives you everything you need to know about every other state and how you do or don’t fit in. It’s always worth researching each state on your own, but it’s a very good quick reference, and updates on a regular basis.

I use the same on my Pixel 2. Great app.

JMR1121

Oct 3, 2018
    Baltimore, MD

I use this app as well and it is available for android.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom