• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    I have a Mosin waiting for me I need to go pick up . Other then that I need to finish working on all the ones I have and get them set up the way I want them .Unless a nice coach gun comes along 12ga. with external hammers .

NathanJ

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2010
    Salisbury Maryland
    I have a Mosin waiting for me I need to go pick up . Other then that I need to finish working on all the ones I have and get them set up the way I want them .Unless a nice coach gun comes along 12ga. with external hammers .

Mosin yes, bayonet is too cool on the front of my truck to give up.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Right now I am putting a new reloading bench together as the old kitchen table I was using fell apart.

Did you see that Craftsman work bench at the shop just inside the roll up door ? Its mine not the companies , If you want it your more then welcome to it . Its only there because I don't have room for it at home . I dont know if it is heavy or big enough for your reloading gear .

NathanJ

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2010
    Salisbury Maryland
    Did you see that Craftsman work bench at the shop just inside the roll up door ? Its mine not the companies , If you want it your more then welcome to it . Its only there because I don't have room for it at home . I dont know if it is heavy or big enough for your reloading gear .

No, didn't pay any attention to it. Got a pic online of it?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I'm paying on an Astra 300 that was posted in the classifieds here. I had no idea I needed the thing until I saw it. Pre-WWII, in amazing condition. I'm such a sucker for gorgeous old safe queens.

Vjornaxx

Twelve
    Mar 8, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    Looks like mine will be SW1911TA E series [SKU 108409].

Hoping to pick up a plain vanilla 10/22 at some point and possibly a M1A Scout later down the line.

dirk911

May 10, 2011
    Church Hill
    Next one is another glock (want something big bore in 45 or 10mm). No way I can buy as many this year as 2011 lol I took advantage of the designated collector status this year and purchased as many as I thought I could get away with without getting a divorce. Promised the wife I would slow down in 2012 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom