• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    Well my lovely wife got me a nice Benelli Nova 12 ga. this past week. Problem is that its sporting a 28" and I would like to get the 18.5" tactical barrel. Any help would be great since I cant find one online at all.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    That's a common issue it appears. Looks like they are few and far between and getting one from Benelli nails you with a wait of 8-9 months....

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    The cost of Benelli barrels are as much as buying a new Super Nova tactical.... It just so happens I have one for sale in the classified section.:)

leroygibbs

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2008
    Do you want to keep the 28 inch barrel? I've got one with an 18.5 (never fired) and would rather a 28inch....

What color is it? Black or camo patterned?

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    damn sorry havent checked this thread... id be more then willing to do a swap. where are you located?

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    well it seems like everytihng id going to work out fine. we will meet up and do the swap in the near future.

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    well it seems i might be looking for a barrel once again. Everything was looking so great but leroygibs seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. i know he was traveling alot but he hasnt logged on in 10 days and he was on even while abroad. i hope everything is well with him and it was just the holidays keeping him from the board.

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    Is this the same barrel as a stoeger p-350?

no idea i havent been able to find out if anyone else makes a barrel that fits besides Benilli. Also havent been able to find out if anyone else makes a barrel that can be swapped to another.... its really depressing. Again I had a swap all lined up with a board member but he has dropped off the boards and hasnt logged on since the 5th. I am hoping he is ok cause this seems unlike him. He was always online about every day or so. having him or anyone like this off the boards makes me hope that everything is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom