• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Moderators, please delete if not appropriate, but I believe in letting my fellow shooters know when some place goes above and beyond in their customer service.

"In September 2014, Peregrine launched the Peregrine Family of Stores that brought together Trap Happens, Sport Shooting Supply, Classic Upland Supply, Gear Up To Hunt, Peregrine Field Gear, MizMac Designs and Wild Hare Shooting Gear. Now our customers are able to freely shop among all stores simultaneously to find all the products they may need for their sporting endeavors."

I ordered a Big Men's Wild Hare Clay's Vest through Amazon. Ordered a right hand vest, but Amazon's system defaulted to Left hand. Arrived last Friday late. Called the 800 number and left a message. Read the fine print about returns, and sent it back on Saturday requesting an exchange.

Today, I got a call from Peregrine. They were not happy with Amazon, because this right hand-left hand issue is evidently an ongoing issue. She assured me an exchange would be processed as soon as possible.

I had also ordered a water proof shooting jacket the same time from TrapHappens and joined their customer appreciation points program. Not expecting a positive response, I asked if my Amazon order could be credited.

Bottom line, this afternoon I got an email from the nice lady that helped me stating my points had been credited!! I also got a call from their shipping department to confirm the info for my exchange. My exchange was shipped this afternoon, and my return isn't due there until Thursday!!

Amazing customer service!!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom