• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Interesting question?
    If the description's accurate, could be a real nice deal....if legal to import into the state.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Start asking FFLs.

It does not matter legal or illegal, it matters if an MD FFL will transfer to you.

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    Start asking FFLs.

It does not matter legal or illegal, it matters if an MD FFL will transfer to you.

While this is really funny, I find it to be totally true. I find that people have no idea what is going on with the law anymore. If you can get a guy to transfer it to you, it is legal enough.

bobthefisher

Durka ninja
    Aug 18, 2010
    Definitely not where you are!
    I know Bollinger Gunsmithing & Sales and Duffy's Gun Room will both transfer a Bushmaster SBR. SBR's are considered handguns, and are not subject to the "assault long gun" ban list. Also as of Oct 1st, they no longer need to be submitted/approved by the handgun roster board.

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    I know Bollinger Gunsmithing & Sales and Duffy's Gun Room will both transfer a Bushmaster SBR. SBR's are considered handguns, and are not subject to the "assault long gun" ban list. Also as of Oct 1st, they no longer need to be submitted/approved by the handgun roster board.

Thanks

Thats what I thought. I just needed to hear it from somebody else. I'm was checking before I posted it in The Depot.

Sadly I've blown my NFA budget for the next couple of months.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I stopped in Cont Arms tonite to ask about this for you and was told NO. In fact they have some in stock that they have to sell out of state. Sucks because that's a nice price.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I stopped in Cont Arms tonite to ask about this for you and was told NO.

They are wrong. They don't have to sell it if they don't want to, but if you want one, there are other shops, like Duffy's or Bollingers, who will sell it to you.

SBRs transfer as pistols in MD (with the exception of not having to be on the roster) not as rifles, so the fake "Bushmaster Ban" that the MSP enforces doesn't apply to these.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    I know some people think they're great but Continental Arms is one of the LAST places I would ask for accurate information regarding firearms laws in MD. I know too many people that have been told the wrong thing too many times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom