• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    So sad for the Troopers and their families. They'll have to live with this tragedy for the rest of their lives. :sad20:

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    Awful situation all around. A son lost his mother and two officers have to make sense of this tradgey.

Makanik

Oct 11, 2014
    Cecil Co. Maryland
    No spam here either. Just does not make sense. There are so many ways to do it yourself and not have others families involved. Now others have to deal with why this happened other then just the perps. family.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    No spam. I would think it's the cowards way to commit suicide. Don't do anything but stand there. Don't have to jump off a bridge, don't have to run out into traffic... well you get it.

orangecrush

Aug 9, 2009
    cecil co.
    Her son was my sons best friend in elementary school. We knew them personally when they lived near us. I was told she painted the air soft to look real. Told her son to go to the attic with a packed bag and don't come down. Electric was off for several months so would be hard to see. This hit a bit close to home for my son.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Her son was my sons best friend in elementary school. We knew them personally when they lived near us. I was told she painted the air soft to look real. Told her son to go to the attic with a packed bag and don't come down. Electric was off for several months so would be hard to see. This hit a bit close to home for my son.

Sorry to hear about your son. Make sure he gets a few extra hugs and talk when he want to.

Good Luck!

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    :tap: so does this go down as a bloomberg/ tarantino statistic or does this go to mental health? :smoke:

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    So she chose to go out this way and screw up the life of not just her son, but two troopers. I don't get suicide by cop at all.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    So she chose to go out this way and screw up the life of not just her son, but two troopers. I don't get suicide by cop at all.

self·ish

/ˈselfiSH/

adjective

adjective: selfish

(of a person, action, or motive) lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one's own personal profit or pleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom