• Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    star-wars-admiral-ackbar-1559425317.jpg

BartExp

Ultimate Member
    It was a very laid back event. Seem like a good number of like minded individuals. The don't stress Democrat/Republican. They stress: Our Great Country; Hard Work; Gratitude; God; The Right To Life, Liberty And The Pursuit Of Happiness; Charity; Personal Responsibility; Family Is Sacred; Unity; and We Do Not Answer To The Government, The Government Answers To Us. Very well organized. Each committee leader spoke for a few minutes, talking about their roles. Then the Republican candidate for Governor (2020), Julianne Murray, spoke. Representatives for USCCA and DSSA, then spoke. And finally some Q&A. Maybe close to 100 folks were there.

cyrano_oneone

Dec 15, 2011
    Columbia, MD
    Patriots for Delaware - Vaccine meeting

I attended an event in Sussex county a couple of weeks ago. The Patriots for Delaware sponsored (or at least supported) the event which talked about Covid vaccines and treatments.

The meeting really impressed me. It was well organized with credentialed speakers and a couple of local politicians. Probably about 300 people there.

This was not some vaccine conspiracy meeting. It presented information that I already knew but is not commonly put out to the public. One of the recorded speakers was the actual inventor of the mNRA vaccine technology. Very interesting talk.

They also appear to be very active keeping an eye on CRT in the educational system.

Here is their website:
    https://www.patriotsfordelaware.com/

I will be attending their next general meeting.

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom