• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    I think it’s hilarious that psa is now asking for damn near as much money for their nb garbage bcg’s, as what a solgw phosphate carrier is selling for.

Psa was really good to the community at one point , even if their quality was questionable, but I think they need to get over themselves now.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    I picked up one of these for a rifle I built with spare parts.

https://ar15discounts.com/products/nbs-true-mil-spec-sp-hpt-mpi-5-56-bolt-carrier-group/

NBS is AR15discounts’s house brand. I’ve had good luck with their stripped uppers in the past so I gave this a try. I’m actually very impressed. Shipping was free and tax wasn’t added so it was $149.95 out the door.

I heard somewhere that these are made by White Label Armory but I am not sure. Either way a decent buy for today’s times.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Is on sale for $145.
    Supply and demand. :sad20:
    I can wait.
    If you can wait, fine. They aren't raping you. They(manufacturers)are paying their people overtime to keep up with demand. If you don't need it, then fine. don't buy it. These are not unfair prices, given the current situation.

shocker998md

Ultimate Member
    May 29, 2009
    Snow Hill MD
    If you can wait, fine. They aren't raping you. They(manufacturers)are paying their people overtime to keep up with demand. If you don't need it, then fine. don't buy it. These are not unfair prices, given the current situation.

I'm right there with you bud. 60 bucks over what they use to cost isnt bad considering supply and demand, overtime for workers, and any material price increase. it took me two months to find an areo bcg on spicetac.

If you need it you need it, and it you shop smartly ive only noticed uppers,lowers, and bcgs affecting the price of my builds. For 60 bucks sell some junk collecting dust or go on the romin diet for a week, y'all going to bring up $70 mosins and $99 sks too while we are talking about price jumps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom