• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    My 7.62x39 upper that I grabbed earlier this year right before everything went to crud has run flawlessly with excellent results down-range. Their HBAR barrels seem to stand up pretty well. I have no experience with their non-HBAR models.

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    I have a 5.56 BCA upper that functions perfectly. The barrel machining is a little rough when viewed with a bore scope, but it is accurate. The chamber is smooth, the rifling is sharp and the crown is good. The rifling appears to have been machined with too little lubrication, and too much speed. The rest of the upper was properly assembled when received and the finish was good on all of the components.

One could invest the time and effort into lapping the barrel, but if it shoots well already, it could easily be made worse in the process.

Bash BCA all you want, but they have a lot of very satisfied customers, too.

Klj5022

Mar 30, 2020
    16" 300 blackout 7.5" 223 wylde

My current set ups havent had a chance to shoot the 223 pistol yet. The 300 I have enjoyed. Maybe take the hour drive to try at 100 yds at a range. 300 ammo is so scarce and expensive now. So I'm trying to show down on using my ammo

Attachments

• 20201112_145147.jpg
      20201112_145147.jpg
      38.4 KB · Views: 110

RAF

MDS Supporter
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bought one of their 7.62x39 uppers through Classic Firearms a few years back. No problems with it & it's accurate. Couldn't beat it for $199.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom