• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    Does Engage sell to the public? If so, do they only sell what they manufacture? Their website is pretty weak.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Just an FYI to those thinking of buying... I owned a Century CETME for a while, and the headspacing was not done correctly... they actually ground down the bolt, vs pressing the barrel properly. It shot OK but for the price of .308 wasn't accurate enough for my taste. Fun gun but definitely not a G3. Also, the blowback action really fills the receiver and internals up with crud. Even the mags came out smoking!

I don't know if Century has cleaned up their act regarding the new C308s, but I'd feel more comfortable buying one in person and getting to inspect it first.

Dmacri25

Ultimate Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    BelAir,MD
    They had pm me a price, while i dont feel right posting it i will say I believe its very reasonable. If these are anything like the vz2008 rifles they should be awesome

Harris

Jul 20, 2014
    How similar is this rifle to the one from PTR. KR.308 - and if similar is the KR.308 legal in MD? I have to say I like it more due to the HK like iron sights.

Jritch78

Apr 27, 2015
    Hey guy's, I'm new to this board but wanted to brag on this new century arms c308!!! Man this is a sweet but HEAVY gun!! Fit and finish is great. Finally took it out to the range for the very first time and was shooting that Walmart perfecta ammo shooting 1 moa groups 8 shots. Anyways I am super happy with this and believe this gun can be a sub moa shooter easily. I just need to get better. I sent my trigger to bill Springfield and while it definitely took most of the slack out of the trigger it still alot heavier than I would like. Over all I'm VERY excited with this beautiful gun just wish the stock was a little longer. Funny thing is when I mounted my Bushnell legend 5-15x40 I thought that the front post would be in the way of the optics but to my surprise it wasn't!! Good thing because I didn't want a super high and ridiculously high mounted scope.

Attachments

• 20150427_194615.jpg
      20150427_194615.jpg
      45.7 KB · Views: 653

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    Hey guy's, I'm new to this board but wanted to brag on this new century arms c308!!! Man this is a sweet but HEAVY gun!! Fit and finish is great. Finally took it out to the range for the very first time and was shooting that Walmart perfecta ammo shooting 1 moa groups 8 shots. Anyways I am super happy with this and believe this gun can be a sub moa shooter easily. I just need to get better. I sent my trigger to bill Springfield and while it definitely took most of the slack out of the trigger it still alot heavier than I would like. Over all I'm VERY excited with this beautiful gun just wish the stock was a little longer. Funny thing is when I mounted my Bushnell legend 5-15x40 I thought that the front post would be in the way of the optics but to my surprise it wasn't!! Good thing because I didn't want a super high and ridiculously high mounted scope.

What handguard is this?

Feb 28, 2013
    Hopefully not for long, because at least two of our IP's are planning on fighting that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      55.1 KB · Views: 619

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom