• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Rofl @ some of the fan boy comments.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Taurus 1911, but I know what it is... an economy priced firearm with hit or miss qc - and fortunately I happened to get a very good one.

But to make a statement like this you have to be living on another planet.

Taurus Raging Judge and the standard Judge are both far better than any S&W or Ruger high caliber wheel guns, but I will stick with Glock and XD's for my semi autos.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Goodness ... Looks like One Can Keep much safer with one of those pistols that does not have an external safety switch.

:innocent0

:D

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Placing Luck Attributed Semi Tactical Insider Carry guns in the hands of unskilled people is a source for disaster.:innocent0

offroaD

Jun 1, 2011
    I have a buddy who has one of their revolvers and he said this thing sucks beyond you can imagine. Something about the cylinder freezing up and not rotating properly, I dont remember all the details, but he recently sent it to taurus for inspection and they said that the frame was built out of spec after 5 months of waiting. I guess they are taking such a large financial hit from this that they didn't do anything for him. He's never buying a taurus again, thats for sure.

Feb 28, 2013
    Rofl @ some of the fan boy comments.

Don't get me wrong, I love my Taurus 1911, but I know what it is... an economy priced firearm with hit or miss qc - and fortunately I happened to get a very good one.

But to make a statement like this you have to be living on another planet.

I like my 689, and my PT-99. But those around 20 years old.

Taurus' newew products can't hold a candle to what they used to make. I HATE that finish on the 608.

Xshot

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    My fathers judge locks up after 15-20 shots EVERY time. Cylinder won't open. You have to smack the $hit out of it to get it to open.

Plus!!! The first time we shot it I wasn't even hitting the target. Turns out the grip wasn't held on by anything and with every shot it slid more and more until it simply fell of.

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT