• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slybarman

low speed high drag 9-5er
    Feb 10, 2013
    That's good. Mine from law guns was made in '07. Newer is better I would think.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk.

orangecrush

Aug 9, 2009
    cecil co.
    Mine were shipped and should be sitting outside when I get home. Currently says on truck for delivery. So we will see. I also ordered mine on the 13th in the evening and ups says they were picked up for delivery on the 15th.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    With flash:

IMG_0528 by Armed Ferret, on Flickr

Without flash:

IMG_0530 by Armed Ferret, on Flickr

Works perfectly as well. As you can see, the adjustment knobs even have a little bit of Afghanimastan still caked in 'em. :D Street cred like whoa, honkeypies.

Obviously I'll have to have it refinished to new condition before posting photos of it on ar15.com; I'd be burned at the stake for having anything that shows signs of use. Don't care...love it as is.

slybarman

Feb 10, 2013
    That came out of the box a world cleaner than mine did. I would be pretty darn happy with the looks of that.

slybarman

Feb 10, 2013
    Best I can tell so far, it is only a matter of cosmetics. Some are prettier than others. Mine looked the worst of any of them I have seen, but cleaned up just fine.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk.

Slowhand

Pre-Banned
    Dec 13, 2011
    In a van, down by the river.
    Thanks for this. I just pulled the trigger on one. $312 shipped and returns with 7 days if defective.
    [Gunnysurplus]
    And I was watching for a ship date via their link. It arrived yesterday. Ordered 10/15, arrived 10/17. Looked fairly clean. I'll work it some more, possibly digital camo it. I saw the replacement hood and batt cover. They total $70ish. if you add the replacement case you're only $100+ off a new purch. I like the bargain and some elbow grease.

mdcktt21

Jan 25, 2013
    Central MD
    [Gunnysurplus]
    And I was watching for a ship date via their link. It arrived yesterday. Ordered 10/15, arrived 10/17. Looked fairly clean. I'll work it some more, possibly digital camo it. I saw the replacement hood and batt cover. They total $70ish. if you add the replacement case you're only $100+ off a new purch. I like the bargain and some elbow grease.

Nice. I ordered 10/16 and there's no change to their link re my shipping status. Hopefully it will show up today!

Devil Dog

Sep 20, 2013
    Mine came today. Ordered it Monday. Good shape, a few scratches, someone's name written on it in silver sharpie. I'd buy again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom