• ...and so much more!
  • bm3r

Mar 25, 2013
    Still waiting 2.28.13...under review

boss281

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2012
    Carroll County
    Did Brian tell you that, or did you call MSP?

Sent an email, received: "Good evening your application has been placed on review and must be clear by a sworn member. The sworn member are currently processing applications date February 20th at this time." This was on April 26. Sent Brian a note earlier this week and he responded "In holding pattern should be soon."

Was hoping to have it by Guns N Grub time with Bollingers but not to be...Given what we've seen it's looking to be 70-90 days out...

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Yeah.....well I actually stopped back in there yesterday and said . " Listen, can you just call me. As soon as it comes in? I don't wanna keep bugging you guys by calling every day "( really I meant...I DON'T WANNA CALL YOU EVERY DAY) he said" oh you aren't bothering me....we have so many names back there. Just call us" ..... I even had myself thinking...ok....sure...then...all of a sudden like an electric shock....NO !!...THIS IS BULLSH&$@!!!!!......So if I call at Noon...and the fax comes across at 1 pm....I won't know until NOON the next day when I call..... Yeah this is just a crappy way to conduct business...and I know ...believe me I know it's a SELLERS MARKET right now but I think I'm going elsewhere. And I'm gonna let those guys know why I won't be spending my money there anymore when I pick up the 2 purchases I have coming.

A lot of FFLS's won't call. If you are this bothered by it, call them 50 times a day. Like he said it doesn't bother them. I have been wanting since early march for a purchase and have not called once. The FFL flat told me, at the time of purchase, he would not call, but gave me date to call. I am OK with that. Come to think of it, the date he gave has passed and I still haven't called.
    If you think this is bad, try getting into NFA, 6 months (ATF black hole) is the minimum now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom