CCN
    "Aint nobody got time for dupes!"

4a4aba7e.jpg

marte616

God bless America...
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 15, 2008
    Occupied Territory
    And therein lies the problem...when liberals move from the city or state ( bet you the Reverend moved from a high crime, high taxed state like California), now want to force their adopted home to become as liberal as the place they left...they seem too forget that the reasons they left had everything to do with the failed social engineering and liberal policies of the last 70 years on Americas failing cities ( Baltimore anyone?)

We are living this rig ow in Western Howard county, where well-to-do liberals are buying large homes around farms, then bitching and complaining about the noise from tractors, and the smell of chicken coops, and trying to force asinine zoning laws on the 5th generation farmers....sheez..

Liberalism is a mental disease...

Verbotene

Lurker Supreme
    Feb 27, 2012
    It offends me to no end when liberal out-of-staters such as yourself move into Wyoming, trying to get away from where they came from, and then pompously demand that Wyoming conform to their way of thinking.

Amen.

Honestly, I wish that some in Maryland would be this honest with me. I'd have a lot more respect for someone if they straight-up told me they don't want me to own a gun, rather than pretend like they're my friend and that they support both the Second Amendment and reasonable restrictions on "weapons of war."

I wouldn't like you, but at least you wouldn't be lying to my face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom