Go Back   Maryland Shooters > Gun Rights and Legislation > National 2A Issues
Don't Have An Account? Register Here

Join MD Shooters

Old May 6th, 2020, 08:04 PM #121
My hair is amazing

My hair is amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangoSierra27 View Post
I don't see this type action happening here in the USA. I understand there are multiple groups that would love to see this happen here, but it would trigger a civil war of unseen proportions. We too have groups that are strongly against any form of gun control or government confiscation. Once they would try such an effort it would trigger every group to take action. Just my thoughts. Gbwy
Do you think the liberal mind can grasp the idea that people would be willing to die over something as silly as a gun? I bet a lot canít. My more liberal friends chuckle when I make such comments. Iím sure the libs are watching Canada. If it goes over OK, they will think Americans will behave in a similar manner.
MSRPA BOD
I touched Heller.....
teratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2020, 06:30 AM #122
Certified Mad Scientist

Certified Mad Scientist

I keep fairly meticulous records of my own personal firearms.... I've debated weather or not I should continue to do this, since I don't want to create a roadmap for confiscation of my own guns in the future (I did a public records audit and the MD government has records on only a small fraction of what I own)... I'm thinking that I'm going to create a set of false books... with a couple of hundred of guns that I don't have with storage locations like, "Water-tight double PVC container located at UTM 18S 370280.26220635 4049629.9428647, by dead locust tree 6 feet in the mud". I wonder if I could actually get investigators to go digging in the Great Dismal Swamp?
Doctor_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2020, 09:59 AM #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor_M View Post
I keep fairly meticulous records of my own personal firearms.... I've debated weather or not I should continue to do this, since I don't want to create a roadmap for confiscation of my own guns in the future (I did a public records audit and the MD government has records on only a small fraction of what I own)... I'm thinking that I'm going to create a set of false books... with a couple of hundred of guns that I don't have with storage locations like, "Water-tight double PVC container located at UTM 18S 370280.26220635 4049629.9428647, by dead locust tree 6 feet in the mud". I wonder if I could actually get investigators to go digging in the Great Dismal Swamp?
Yes, please do.

I would love to see the liberal news article describing what they found after you die.

Edit, no, I don't want you to die. It's just a hilarious idea.
gwchem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2020, 05:27 PM #124
MSI Executive Member

MSI Executive Member

Quote:
What a great idea. Anyone got the GPS coordinates for Frosh's back yard?
mac1_131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2020, 05:35 PM #125
My hair is amazing

My hair is amazing

Quote:
When they canít find them, they will charge you with failure to report a stolen firearm or something.
MSRPA BOD
I touched Heller.....
Old May 7th, 2020, 05:36 PM #126

Awesome

Quote:
Honeypot books.
babalou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2020, 05:40 PM #127
Goggle it Einstein

Goggle it Einstein

Quote:
A couple hundred you don't have? You been slack'n my friend.
outrider58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2020, 06:28 PM #128
MSI EM

MSI EM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teratos View Post
When they canít find them, they will charge you with failure to report a stolen firearm or something.
That's when you infer that the location numbers are offset for OPSEC, and that they must add the number of words in the Declaration of Independence to the longitudinal coordinates and subtract the number of sentences in the Constitution of the United States from the latitude. Just to make them read'um.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
"I do find myself cursing the ghosts of the politicians and gun owners who let our 2nd Amendment rights degrade over the past century. Seven plus decades of being afraid to enthusiastically challenge any new ban against our gun rights has proven to be very foolish. Your rights will not preserve themselves; they must be pursued, secured and vigilantly maintained."
Boxcab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2020, 06:35 PM #129
My hair is amazing

My hair is amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcab View Post
That's when you infer that the location numbers are offset for OPSEC, and that they must add the number of words in the Declaration of Independence to the longitudinal coordinates and subtract the number of sentences in the Constitution of the United States from the latitude. Just to make them read'um.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
BRILLIANT!!!!!
MSRPA BOD
I touched Heller.....
Old May 8th, 2020, 06:56 PM #130

Canada might be another Australia.. Thank God for the 2A.
Dave M is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > Gun Rights and Legislation > National 2A Issues