• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Work is ongoing on the downtown Annapolis location. Yum!

Yep, the old Stevens Hardware building at the end of City Dock. About four blocks from the State House.....get where the Rack & Roll crowd will end up?:party29:

That location isn't open yet? They were under construction early this spring when we did some work at the new digs right down the street for the Annapolis Yacht Club.

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    That location isn't open yet? They were under construction early this spring when we did some work at the new digs right down the street for the Annapolis Yacht Club.
    It looks like it's open by the website. Haven't been down there in a while.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Had lunch there Monday.

Brisket and pulled pork. Yummmm.

Dover location is 50 minutes from me.

Just far enough to keep me under 300 pounds.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Already gave them one of my department patches for the wall, along with buying about $100 worth of food for a party!

nmyers

Jul 9, 2016
    BBQ is kind of a personal thing. Folks in different parts of the country like very different recipes.

I tried Mission several times, don't care for it. Everything was too sweet, or too salty, or too hot, or a combination. Maybe I was spoiled by the original Dixie Pig on B&A Blvd near the airport.

Riley26

Mar 12, 2013
    Odenton, Maryland
    My son and his buddies would play basket ball and then go over to the one in Glen Burnie. They always were treated well. Mission also has a truck at some Virginia Tech games. Love their BBQ and they are a class act.

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Agreed. That would not be good.

On the other hand the area is expanding without enough food choices yet. And it would give me an excuse to move my car from N8/N9 at lunchtime.

Don't bother, I'll pick you up on way from GH10. Oh, and I have an "H" parking pass, so return parking isn't a issue!!

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    But that is true of many franchise operations.

Look at the local Steak N Shake, unless it has improved recently; it was definitely not up to the hype.

Steak N Shake, went there last night and I was disappointed. Fries were ok, a little soft, but the burger was not up to par. It was about 9:30 pm and they were putting the chairs up on the tables next to us. Employess were being talked to very loudly by their supervisor (mostly in middle eastern language). I was not impressed. They don't close until 11, so I felt that there was no need to start closing. I will do without or get my fix in Fredericksburg a few times a year.

Sorry, back to Mission...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom