• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    Very good piece. In all fairness though, many of these things were already known as tools used by Progressives to try to gain power(break down of the family for example) at the time.
    Prediction of drug sniffing dogs and metal detectors in schools was spot on though.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    They were all parts of the Communist Party plan from the 1920's. It was public knowledge. Once we determined McCarthy was a little too much(not nearly enough) we surrendered to the campaign.

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    About 1964 my dad dragged me to a coliseum to hear Paul Harvey speak. I thought I was being punished. Turned out I was wrong. Dad wanted me to hear a wiser man than him. The entire coliseum was packed, and Paul spoke for almost an hour and half. It was one of the most inspiring moments of my young life. His common sense was unparalleled, and his messages about patriotism, family, and religious values were spot on. Were he to be alive today, the MSM would ignore his message and continue to keep us "entertained" with the antics of the Kardashians, Justin Bieber, Amanda Bynes, and other "models of behavior" younger generations think are the norm. RIP Paul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom