• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    We've slowly been watching less and less NFL for the last several years; as it's been descending into purgatory. Now the only NFL we watch is incidental, not by design, and all recordings or other passive support is full stop now.

With all this free time, have started, or reignited a couple new/old hobbies.

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    I never understood how anyone can tie themselves to a tv for an entire day. Missing nice Sundays is why I fizzled out of Nascar almost 10 years ago. I've never been a huge football fan. Good seeing other folks out and about enjoying life outside. We'll see what happens when the weather gets cold...

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    Last Sunday I ran a 50 straight shooting Skeet. Hope to do the same today. After some chores around the house. At least I mowed the lawn yesterday. So that's off the list.

MMartini1969

NRA Member
    Jun 15, 2013
    Frederick
    Turning off the NFL has no doubt improved my weekends. Helping my parents, spending time with kids and enjoying a nice family dinner. Plus, no stress watching and cheering on a team when the result doesn't make a bit of difference to my life.

Life is short and precious. Enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom