• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I will totally get one of these if Maryland offers them.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    I self-identify as someone that is begging for this crazy world to stop - I'd like to get off now.

This could be the final straw. WTF are we rewarding and even celebrating people with mental illness? I'm not judging or suggesting these people are bad people, anymore than someone with schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder, or clinical depression, but come on! YOU CAN'T "IMAGINE" YOU'RE SOME OTHER BEING - YOU JUST CAN'T !! Dyslexic people have broken brains too (in the sense that one part of their brains won't function the way it's supposed to), and they're not judged as awful or weird and science works to help them combat their affliction. Sadly for them, their brains are broken and need medical or clinical treatment. You can act as contrary, weird, or opposite as you want if that's what you want, but as Kair350 says no amount of surgery, drugs, etc... can change the X&Y. And now we're jerks for thinking they're a bit "odd" ?

To be clear, I do not advocate hatred or disdain towards anyone in that situation. They're probably somewhat tortured living like that. I rather feel pity. Pity that their broken brains (much like a person addicted to smoking's brain is broken where it won't let them quit) makes them believe they're something they're not.

Please take note of knucklehead politicians that might vote in favor of stuff like this, and remove them immediately in their next elections. Give this country back to the sane people. While I feel a certain amount of empathy for these folks, I cannot condone in the least what the Libs are doing with issues like this.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    What happens when a cop ID's someone using one of these? This is going to create a mess.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I will totally get one of these if Maryland offers them.

Me too.

Oh and I'm going to change my name to Noh I. Deer and tell them I'm 8' tall, weigh 14 kilotons, my hair color is sienna bronze, my eye color is double fudge mocha, and my race is the 400 meter relay.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    068b11acb2cc9d5d1f115b7669d7dae8.jpg

Got my MD CCW

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 2, 2017
    All of this he-she garbage makes me seriously want to puke! Those people are seriously ****ed up in their heads.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    What happens when a cop ID's someone using one of these? This is going to create a mess.

I've noticed reports of crimes asking for information on suspects now shy away from using race...even "no 1 male"...in the news. It'll be interesting to hear reports of crimes soon, "We're looking for information leading to the arrest of a person that robbed another person somewhere."

HordesOfKailas

Still learning
    Feb 7, 2016
    Utah
    That X is sexist, why didn't they use a Y? Better yet a ? or N/A. Or why not just remove sex from the dl altogether. After all the goal is to apparently to do away with genders completely.

If the Leftists had their way, pretty much all individuality would be scrubbed from our culture. Making men feminine and women masculine is just another step in the plan. It's a lot harder to control people when you need TWO narratives.

r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    It's all about X and Y. Do what they will X and Y will not be denied.

This is my beef with liberal thinking period. Which do you want? Science or feelings?

Science tells us no matter what you do to your genitals, the chromosomes your body produces will dictate your gender. XX or XY. Period. End of story. You want science, there it is. Rare and less than half a percent are the folks with chromosomes generate a hermaphrodite. Those are the only people who should get to choose. It's like Celiac. The number of actual Celiacs are very low but everyone wants to go gluten free. That's not science. :sad20:

HordesOfKailas

Still learning
    Feb 7, 2016
    Utah
    Looking at how much values and social standards have changed over the last generation I'm left to wonder:

How+do+you+do+fellow+kids+source+simpsons+subscribe+for+more+seriously_8dfc1c_5076883.jpg

Just think back a decade and things weren't like this. The progressive movement has manufactured this ideology very recently. As my generation obtains greater earning power, they become more conservative. Homosexuals, minorities, and women are becoming more conservative as time goes on (partially due to the Ds having nothing concrete to offer them while Rs at the very least talk about the economy and national security which effects everyone). Don't give up hope yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom