• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PMKMD

Jul 13, 2010
    I am looking for a 9mm suppressor and I don't know if they are usually on sale for Black Friday. Anyone know?

PMKMD

Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    https://www.larue.com/

Just got an email from Larue this morning re: their "Black Friday" sale that apparently starts now and runs thru the end of the year. Their MBT triggers are on sale for a few dollars less. $80 for 1, $75 each for 3, and $70 each for 5 or more. I don't see a separate sale category or link on their website so you may have to just check around to see what on sale. Hopefully, they'll have a sale link soon.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    If anyone sees any good deals on tents/sleeping bags can you let me know.

I’m looking for a 2-4 person tent of the higher quality variety and a nice sleeping bag.

15 years ago i bought a used Eureka on EBay and it’s been great but it might be time to upgrade.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Cabelas has some decent range finder deals and their in store sale stuff is actually great pricing but I’m not braving those crowds.

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    Thanks guys. I got suspicious when I logged into my account and could not find a single one of the 54 items that they supposedly had on "sale". I will avoid them in the future. But I will say that I've bought a few items from OpticsPlanet and not had any issues with them at all.

Cal68
    I've never had issues buying from Dvor. They are basically an overstock website owned by OpticsPlanet. Sometimes they have awesome stuff, sometimes they have garbage. In fact if you order something from Dvor, you can be assured that it will actually show up in a reasonable timeframe vs the OpticsPlanet drop shipping model, aka you might get it in two days or nine months.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I've never had issues buying from Dvor. They are basically an overstock website owned by OpticsPlanet. Sometimes they have awesome stuff, sometimes they have garbage. In fact if you order something from Dvor, you can be assured that it will actually show up in a reasonable timeframe vs the OpticsPlanet drop shipping model, aka you might get it in two days or nine months.

That's good to know. Thanks for the tip.

Cal68

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

Attachments

• 200B6BE3-BF17-42CE-9AA8-1F0BADC1BB4B.jpg
      200B6BE3-BF17-42CE-9AA8-1F0BADC1BB4B.jpg
      52.7 KB · Views: 549

Stevie Boy

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Naples, FL and Ocean Pines, MD
    Which one are most people using to complete the 80% lowers for AR-15? Do do so, what router accessories are needed to complete a lower?

5dtactical recommends some routers. You can see them here.

https://www.5dtactical.com/80-lower-jig-tool-kit-p/5d-pk300.htm

I can't find it right now but I seem to remember that they also published their test results. Short story, they liked the DeWalt DWP611 (first choice) and the Makita RT0701C (second choice). Not to say the others wouldn't be just fine, just their preference. They also list all the accessories you need if using their sysytem.

I myself bought the Dewalt on Amazon when it was below $100. Worked fine for me but then again I haven't used anything else so I can't say it's better.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    Mostly looking for reloading components.

Expect Grafs to do something good...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom