• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Medshot

Jul 24, 2013
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

Excuse me while I go find a bucket to throw up in.

This is the world we live in, and people refuse to acknowledge it.
    This won't be picked up by mainstream media because of the kid's race...if someone ever brings it up, then they must be racist...:mad54:

If this man was carrying a concealed firearm and he survived, I wonder what kind of legal nightmare he'd be experiencing.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    I wonder if we fed these two pieces of garbage to a crocodile on live TV if that would be a deterent? How about offer them the croc or to parachute into Syria, since they are so tough and all? How many more years of this BS do we have to put up with before someone hits the reset button?

Medshot

Jul 24, 2013
    very sad story,this isn't nothing new,packs of thugs hunting down an innocent life to get rid of boredom,they deserve a bullet to the skull end of story!

I haven't heard a peep from any major media outlet about the little thuglet riot in Ocoee back in February either...

eventhorizon

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 12, 2011
    Arnold
    If this man was carrying a concealed firearm and he survived, I wonder what kind of legal nightmare he'd be experiencing.

Exactly...if that had happened, you'd see Rev. Al and Jesse in Philly calling for justice and "black lives matter". MSNBC would be there with the lead story "innocent youths gunned down in cold blood" or something to that effect. There would be riots most likely. "If I had a son..."

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    The brain donors need to be dealt with as adults. Between race and age considerations....no chance. :sad20:

I feel for anyone living in Philly, Baltimore or DC and can't get out.

Prayers for the family left devastated by these walking turds.

Attachments

• overbrook20n-2-web.jpg
      overbrook20n-2-web.jpg
      34 KB · Views: 948

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    This will be attributed to gun violence.
    It's the guns, the guns, the guns.

I hope the kids get charged with a so called hate crime for stalking down a white guy and senselessly murdering him.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore

I hope the kids get charged with a so called hate crime for stalking down a white guy and senselessly murdering him.

I hope for this too, but I realize Obama admitting failure is even more likely.

Medshot

Jul 24, 2013
    Read about that yesterday. Horrible. Wonder what the "hands up don't shoot" people would have to say?

Zip, nada, and if one were to confront them about it, you'd get a response along the lines of "this doesn't change anything." No, it most certainly doesn't, as this crime has been the status-quo for some time now.

I don't have a problem with people disagreeing with each other, that's what can build healthy debate...but the ignorance in this nation is repulsive when millions of people refuse to acknowledge a problem, and cry racism whenever someone attempts to point that problem out.

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    The little bit in the media, said it was a robbery gone bad. Even though nothing was taken, and the poor guy begged for his life.

We haven't seen the last of those two pieces of trash.:sad20:

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    So dumb to see that written anyway "Robbery gone bad". Is there any situation where a robbery is a positive situation? Is a successful robbery when a victim is beaten to shit and has their personal possessions and money taken?

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland

"Hate Crime" charges...please, it's two black teens against a middle-aged white guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom