• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Thanks! Ordered 2 sets. Don't need them, but for that price, I couldn't afford not to buy them. You get 2 sets for less than the cost of 1 set when bought at any gun show.

I learned from the Feds. Why buy 1 when you can buy 2 for twice the cost.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Thanks just ordered 2 sets. Not the greatest sites but they work for what they are, back-ups.

freebird

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 11, 2013
    I'm confused, as of today (Thursday), these are showing as $93/pair, which isn't a steal. Are they still available somewhere/somehow for ~$50?

EDIT: nevermind,I see the coupon code now, duH!

slowpoke

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Annapolis
    yeah, they aren't the fastest company on the planet, but I've always gotten what I ordered. I was getting ready to get a set anyway. Still have plenty of time before i get the time to finish her lightweight AR

Mine arrived yesterday. 11 days - not bad.

Anyone else predicting a bunch of magpul sights in the MDS Classifieds next year?

CGrant726

Feb 24, 2009
    North Harford Co
    Just ordered a set. I don’t currently need them. I guess I will have to build another AR.
    Palmetto shipping is goofy. Had 2 shipments processed and tracking numbers on 1/25. One federal xm80 7.62x51 was delivered today, ahead of schedule. The other is still showing in South Carolina.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Thanks just ordered 2 sets. Not the greatest sites but they work for what they are, back-ups.

I can punch the ten spot out of a Casey Birchwood (Birchwood Casey?) target at 50 using them..... The only other sights I have that are better, not including A2 front or back, are my Diamond Heads that came with my Stag Model 8. I actually get the tightest group out of those. Of course that's a 200 dollar set.....

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    My order says package was shipped on January 27th, but when I go to the USPS site, it says the only thing that's been done is something called a pre-shipment status. So, it's been a week and they haven't ship yet.

Nothing unusual for PSA.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Got mine in about a week. Ill take cheap and slow to get here over expensive and fast for something I don't really need immediately

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    My order says package was shipped on January 27th, but when I go to the USPS site, it says the only thing that's been done is something called a pre-shipment status. So, it's been a week and they haven't ship yet.

Nothing unusual for PSA.

The usps suck for tracking packages. You'd think with all the technology out there they could do better.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom