PSA Lower Receiver $34? But will they ship to MD?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Is it that big of a deal to get a Palmetto, admittedly someday I would like to get one just cause I like the crossed cannons? I picked up an Anderson at Freestate for $59. Once you factor in a transfer you are not getting much savings over helping a local business.

I could understand if it was some kind of specific lower such as one of spikes with a specific motif.

They work fine.

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Is it that big of a deal? I picked up an Anderson at Freestate for $59. Once you factor in a transfer you are not getting much savings over helping a local business.

I could understand if it was some kind of specific lower such as one of spikes with a specific motif.

They work fine.

I also have an Anderson lower and it works just fine. It's just that you don't see PSA lowers for $39.

[EDIT] Total cost $88 OTD whne you add S&H and FFL fee.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I also have an Anderson lower and it works just fine. It's just that you don't see PSA lowers for $39.

Its a good point, I like the cross cannons per my edit "admittedly someday I would like to get one just cause I like the crossed cannons"

Its part of the reason I don't like dealing with Palmetto................their shipping policies.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    I believe most FFL’s can order them from PSA and have them shipped in for you. JLowes did it for me a while back on a 9mm lower.

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Hmm - here's what PSA says in their terms and conditions:

Complete AR and AK receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states: Maryland

Non-Compliant AR & AK models will NOT be shipped to the following states: Maryland

It's not a complete receiver and it's compliant - so they should be ok.

They way I read this; they should ship any AR pistol and any stripped lower. O/W I think they should remove the term "complete" from their terms and conditions, or state "NO lower receivers ... "

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Where’s the cheapest lowers locally? Can’t say I need any, but if they’re practically being given away...

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    My favorite gun shop (SMA) is selling Anderson stripped lower receivers for $50 + $3 tax + $10 MSP fee, $63 total out the door.

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    PSA Still has the their lowers at $39. $9 S&H. That would be (approx.) $89 OTD for a PSA branded lower.

Attachments

• 1560-2_1.jpg
      1560-2_1.jpg
      40.7 KB · Views: 180

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads