• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Google to give $2 Million to Campaign Involving Leading Gun Control Groups
    http://freebeacon.com/issues/google-give-2-million-campaign-involving-leading-gun-control-groups/
    Google announced plans on Friday to donate $2 million to a violence reduction campaign that includes the nation's leading gun control organizations.

The grant will be given by Google.org, an arm of the search giant that provides money and resources to nonprofit organizations, and go to the PICO LIVE FREE Campaign. That campaign focuses on reducing gun violence, especially in minority communities centered in major cities. The new initiative it's creating with the grant will involve gun control groups like Everytown for Gun Safety, the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, Americans for Responsible Solutions, Guns Down America, the Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence, and the Alliance for Gun Responsibility.

The money will primarily be spent to "scale up and accelerate the implementation of evidence-based gun violence prevention strategies in cities with high incidents of gun related homicides and shootings" a press release detailing the grant said. Chicago, New York City, Dallas, Oakland, Orlando, Cincinnati, and Milwaukee will be among the cities the campaign focuses on. The campaign said its main goal will be to "support local efforts to reduce homicides by firearms, decrease mass incarceration, and center communities of color in the fight to reduce gun violence in America."...

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    They will burn through 2 Mil in about three months with all the payments they need to give out for travel to protests and hot chocolate....

Q

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    I gave up Google a few months ago and hasn't looked back.

I use proton mail, and startpage.

Enough said.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

GoGoGadget

Deplorable Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    A.A.Co. and Carteret Co. NC
    I gave up Google a few months ago and hasn't looked back.

I use proton mail, and startpage.

Enough said.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I stopped paying Google for AdWords business ads years ago. I use Rackspace mail ($2 per month per account) and they don't data-mine and sell my metadata like Google does. I use Duck Duck Go or Bing for search.

eff google. "Do no Evil", my @ss.

AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017
    "support local efforts to reduce homicides by firearms, decrease mass incarceration, and center communities of color in the fight to reduce gun violence in America."...
    [/QUOTE]

They're implying that there's more violence committed by people of color than other groups ? Are they allowed to say that ? Isn't that racist ?

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    :smack:

Attachments

• supplies.jpg
      supplies.jpg
      22.3 KB · Views: 509

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    If you're talking about a big name business, actor, director, food chain, etc, there's probably a 98% chance they are very anti-gun.

So this is not a surprise.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Promoting reducing gun violence, and responsible gun ownership is anti 2A. So would reducing libel and slander be anti 1A as well?

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    "support local efforts to reduce homicides by firearms, decrease mass incarceration, and center communities of color in the fight to reduce gun violence in America."...

They're implying that there's more violence committed by people of color than other groups ? Are they allowed to say that ? Isn't that racist ?

I mean.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170511-204248.jpg
      Screenshot_20170511-204248.jpg
      79.7 KB · Views: 279

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    All the denizens of Silicon Valley with few exceptions are loony leftists.

No surprises here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom