• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tablades

Mar 30, 2018
    Eastern shore Native
    Good morning, I have requested 2x from FL fingerprint cards and still have not received. Are there any local shops that have these cards available without getting training from them?

Thanks!

Troy Blades
    Eastern Shore, MD

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    Florida requires active police to do your prints now. Many of the normal sources don't qualify, with covid 19 a lot of police departments won't let you in so there are very few places on the eastern shore that do them. Let me know what you find out. I switche to arizonia which has about the same reciprocity.

wgttgw

Apr 10, 2011
    Cambridge
    I'm in the a similar situation, I need a non resident CCW to cover DE as I travel through there quite often and they don't recognize my MD license. I was thinking Arizona might be the easiest to get. Looks like I need to find somewhere to get the ink Fingerprints done, on the shore, like the OP.

RichardTerp95

Jun 1, 2021
    Town of Berlin Police in Worcester County does inked fingerprints (or Livescan but you'll need the inked ones for FL) for $25.00. Call ahead to make sure the that an officer that can do them is there.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I'm sure I've mentioned this elsewhere... I got mine done at the UMBC Police in Arbutus.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I'm sure I've mentioned this elsewhere... I got mine done at the UMBC Police in Arbutus.

Ink Fingerprints​

Ink fingerprint services are available Monday – Saturday from 9:00am – 7:00pm. There are no appointments for ink fingerprints. Please note there may be a wait time due to officer availability and other calls for service. You must bring a valid form of government identification (driver’s license, passport, etc).

Ink printing is available for applicant cards from other states, cards not supported by LiveScan software, and FBI-only background checks at a cost of $30.00. Fingerprint cards may be purchased for $5.00 per card.

All fees must be paid by Visa & Mastercard credit cards, checks, or money orders in the exact amount. No debit cards or cash.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Thanks for posting that, E... I'm sure I could have done that... but I'm a lazy, fat f**k...;)

:D

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Since this thread has been resurrected, does anyone know if the Frederick Sherrif's office still does paper and ink?
    Yes, I got my FL renewal fingerprints die at the Frederick County Sheriff’s office last September. At that time it was by appointment only. I do not know if they still require appointments but their website should provide the information.

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom