• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 67temp

Jun 25, 2009
    Gettysburg, PA
    Looks like for the 2016-17 deer season FHFH will not be doing doe harvest challenge, supposedly due to a lack of funding.

I won a bass pro gift card last year. This past Sunday I went to drop off some deer at my butcher and was informed that the challenge wasn't going to be held this year. Either way my extra deer will still be donated to feed the homeless. Just a heads up incase you are looking for the entry box when the season starts.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    “Imagine you’re a deer. You’re prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water. BAM! A f***kin’ bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask you: Would you give a f**k whether FHFH was providing you a gift card before donating a f***kn' deer?!”

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    “Imagine you’re a deer. You’re prancing along. You get thirsty. You spot a little brook. You put your little deer lips down to the cool, clear water. BAM! A f***kin’ bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask you: Would you give a f**k whether FHFH was providing you a gift card before donating a f***kn' deer?!”

We are at the top of the food chain for a reason. Me thinks you are a vegetarian and think that hunting is murder. Well news flash, buddy. Those deer are slaughtering your plants, the hunters are making sure that the vegetarians can still eat their lettuce and tofu. :D

FTR, Bambi is delicious, especially when served with mashed potatoes.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code

:confused: eh well at least you guys have that program...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom