• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 67temp

Jun 25, 2009
    Gettysburg, PA
    I'm looking to order a Tikka rifle. If any IP's in howard, aaco, balt or carrol counties that stock Berettas would like to give me a quote on ordering one I would appreciate it.

I'm looking for a T3 varmint, Blued (not stainless), left handed, chambered for .300WM. With or without the single set trigger.

Edit: Thanks to an IP I now have a left handed tikka lite stainless in .300wm

Last edited:

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    It appears the model I want is in the process of getting discontinued. On tikkas site it no longer lists the 300wm as an option for the varmint. Though it is still listed on their 2015 online catalogue on page 21&31. http://www.tikka.fi/sites/default/files/Tikka_Rifles_catalogue_2015.pdf

Since what I want might not be obtainable anymore I'll also take quotes for the hunter model, lefthanded in .300wm.

I feel ya. I've been looking for a Hunter in 6.5x55 for over a year. Maybe two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ifdot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Md Eastern Shore
    The frustration is ever mounting. I had a T3 Lite 338wm stainless laminate stolen by a moving company. They reimbursed me only problem is that model is basically non existent in the US. I must have been the only person to own one in the US. It's offered in Canada but it can not even be imported from all the gun shops that I've talked to even people the specialize in importing say it can't happen.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    Sadly, many Tikkas in current production are vaporware in the US. Stuff in the catalog is unobtainium because those specific models/calibers aren't imported. I actually bumped into a Beretta rifle product line rep at a match and asked about a couple specific items. Sadly, this is the case. I love T3 rifles (I shoot one competitively) but some of the really cool ones just have to be built here from donor actions.

If it is available, though, JLowe is a great option. No personal biz but two people I trust recommend very highly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom