• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mt Airy

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2010
    Frederick county
    Who has the cheapest HAZ MAT fees?? The problem is I only need 5k primers and 1-2 lbs of powder. A $25 fee is steep on top of a little order.
    Or better yet who sell powder and primers locally without jacked up prices?

midcountyg

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2009
    Preston, MD
    You won't find any cheaper hazmat fees, they are the same one way or another. Anyone who advertises cheaper fees is just 'jacking' the prices up. Keep in mind primers and powder require to different hazmat labels, so that is 50 bucks in fees. Us dealers have to pay it to, so that gets passed on in the pricing.

gunconnection

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2008
    I stock most of the popular IMR, Hodgdon, Winchester, & Alliant Powders. I also stock CCI & Federal primers.

00-Guy

Feb 15, 2008
    No offense to Dan and the GREAT FOLKS at Gun Connection, but you have two shops in Mt Airy. I have purchased powder and primers from one. But it is worth it to drive to Dan and GC for the outstanding customer service.

Mt Airy

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2010
    Frederick county
    No offense to Dan and the GREAT FOLKS at Gun Connection, but you have two shops in Mt Airy. I have purchased powder and primers from one. But it is worth it to drive to Dan and GC for the outstanding customer service.

yea I will have to check the prices at the gun shack that other little shop I don't think sells reloading stuff. I will check tommorow they are not open on mondays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom