• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • -Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    I'm pretty sure that my buddy is not gonna be able to make it Rockfishing on the Chesapeake tomorrow 8/14 because of a family emergency and we need a body ASAP. I've got a posting out on Facebook but thought I would also put a quick feeler out on here. Details are as follows.

All bait and tackle included for around $75 if one person added.
    If you manage to bring a 2nd person price drops to around $55-65.
    Boat leaves out of Rock Hall MD up the northern Eastern Shore at 8am sharp.
    It will be a pretty much full day from 8am to 2ish 3ish.
    We have plenty of water but if you want to bring beer its on you(dont Drink and Drive home either)

We are bringing my other friend's Mother In-Law who set this all up who is a cool lady but shes never been fishing before so you would have to help out bait her hook and such. We are not super competitive so a good attitude and laid back person is who we are looking for. Feel free to drop me a PM or call my cell at 240-750-0159 before 8pm. :):):)

Joe

Holden McGroin

I'm the Juggernaut..Bitch
    Jan 9, 2008
    Dameron, MD
    I'm pretty sure that my buddy is not gonna be able to make it Rockfishing on the Chesapeake tomorrow 8/14 because of a family emergency and we need a body ASAP. I've got a posting out on Facebook but thought I would also put a quick feeler out on here. Details are as follows.

All bait and tackle included for around $75 if one person added.
    If you manage to bring a 2nd person price drops to around $55-65.
    Boat leaves out of Rock Hall MD up the northern Eastern Shore at 8am sharp.
    It will be a pretty much full day from 8am to 2ish 3ish.
    We have plenty of water but if you want to bring beer its on you(dont Drink and Drive home either)

We are bringing my other friend's Mother In-Law who set this all up who is a cool lady but shes never been fishing before so you would have to help out bait her hook and such. We are not super competitive so a good attitude and laid back person is who we are looking for. Feel free to drop me a PM or call my cell at 240-750-0159 before 8pm. :):):)

Joe

DAMNIT !!!! I really need to check this section of the board more often !!! I just saw this post. Any time you need another body to go PM me ! I fish in the spring MSSA tournament on another guy's boat so I have some experience, but I'm no expert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom