• Status
    Not open for further replies.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    It was a cold day.

Disappointing that many here did not go and none from my gun club went that I know of. But not unexpected. We have many internet warriors here.

And many with committed responsibilities that required them to be elsewhere or physical issues that make it very difficult to participate.

Thank you to all who were there for those who could not be!

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    It was a cold day.

Disappointing that many here did not go and none from my gun club went that I know of. But not unexpected. We have many internet warriors here.

Wow ,

Now this will begin ..:sad20::rolleyes:

Really no place for it here , if you feel a strong need to speak of others you do not know please open up another thread in WC and voice your concerns and gripes .
    We can not have anything nice here .SMH

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    Well, I am very thankful for every out of stater that came to support us. What IS a little disappointing was that on my bus, I suspect that several Virginians apparently bought into the hype (and outright calculated disinformation) being spread around and chose to cancel after they bought a seat. And the point was not to "donate" $35 to the VCDL, it was to put boots on the ground in Richmond, so there was no real offset there whatsoever. To those spreading defeatist propaganda, you didn't make a huge impact, but you made some, and some was too many. (Note; I'm NOT referring to those on MDS, I didn't see any of that here, but it was rife in other places)
    That said, it was a good day, cold, but a good day, nonetheless. Maybe even a great day...

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    It was a cold day.

Stop the chest beating and guilt stuff. Unecessary. Unwelcome.

And many with committed responsibilities that required them to be elsewhere or physical issues that make it very difficult to participate.

Thank you to all who were there for those who could not be!

Wow ,

Now this will begin ..:sad20::rolleyes:

Really no place for it here , if you feel a strong need to speak of others you do not know please open up another thread in WC and voice your concerns and gripes .
    We can not have anything nice here .SMH

There were and are many reasons for hanging back at home, and I respect them all. As for the "Internet warriors"
    • If it wasn't for the Internet, you would be posting this at a mailbox on the corner
    • Think of them as the Information Warriors, fighting the fight while you just walked around
    • Those that participated in any way from home are the Militia Reserves.
    Thanks to all that participated in the day in ANY way. Now on to Maryland, which was shamed by Tucker Carlson by name on his Fox show last night. Time to carry the ball!

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Wow I prove my point about All of the tough internet warriors.

Sorry if i made the tough talking do nothings sad. Everyone knows the time for sitting at home and talking tough is over. The dems are coming for us and winning.

I saw elderly, out of shape folks, women with children in strollers in that cold. I even saw a blind man. So please don’t use the I had stuff to do, I fought the fight from my lazy boy. Hell it was a holiday most were probably off.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker

Sorry if i made the tough talking do nothings sad. Everyone knows the time for sitting at home and talking tough is over. The dems are coming for us and winning.

I saw elderly, out of shape folks, women with children in strollers in that cold. I even saw a blind man. So please don’t use the I had stuff to do, I fought the fight from my lazy boy. Hell it was a holiday most were probably off.

SMH , I feel sorry for you i really do . Believe me i am not sad or mad just embarrassed for you .
    Have a blessed Day , and Thank You for showing up and being humble .

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    I don’t blame people for not going or backing out. There were a lot of unknowns, with seemingly credible threats of violence and/or arrest. That said, and as my salty old fire instructor liked to remind us, “you can’t be brave from a distance.”

I suspect lots of folks regret not attending, whether they admit it or not. I’m thankful for the out of state folks that made the trek and I look forward to settling the score in Annapolis alongside you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    If every gun owner from MD VA and say NC showed up . Where were our backups if SHTF .

It doesn't matter to the sh!tbags in Richmond. We could of had the whole city packed like sardines it wouldn't change their minds.

By showing en masse like we did we showed our brothers and sisters in Virginia that we have their back. I fault no one for not showing. The March for Our Lives we 2A supporters were hit with Rebar from the peaceful side. I will only critique those who don't show when the time comes that there isn't any other option left

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    If every gun owner from MD VA and say NC showed up . Where were our backups if SHTF .

It doesn't matter to the sh!tbags in Richmond. We could of had the whole city packed like sardines it wouldn't change their minds.

By showing en masse like we did we showed our brothers and sisters in Virginia that we have their back. I fault no one for not showing. The March for Our Lives we 2A supporters were hit with Rebar from the peaceful side. I will only critique those who don't show when the time comes that there isn't any other option left

Actually, the one group I really hope was paying attention and realizing what has become of our 2A Rights..... is the SCOTUS.

We'll see sometime between now and the end of June.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD

I'm with you on this. I saw a guy in a wheelchair climbing the hill towards the entrance to the Capital. People had to help him get his wheels over the curb.

Another blind person (couldn't tell if man or woman) was holding on to the man in front, like a seeing eye person.

There were walkers and hundreds of canes.

It was under freezing with a brisk wind at times. I was there and happy about it.

All you had to do is stand there to make a point.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland

Your continued insults far outweigh any good work you did at that rally.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    I personally talked to 8 people at this point that did not go because they were fearful of the potential violence. The potential was there but I also think the state of emergency, banning guns on the grounds, and constant advertisement of extremist groups was a deliberate attempt to keep people from going and it did work.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    I personally talked to 8 people at this point that did not go because they were fearful of the potential violence. The potential was there but I also think the state of emergency, banning guns on the grounds, and constant advertisement of extremist groups was a deliberate attempt to keep people from going and it did work.

clearly the excessive talk of violence, the wall going up, parking restrictions and the like kept lots away, as it was intended to. i wanted to go and i did, armed, and of course stayed outside the gates. figured that would give a decent chance of leaving town if something did go wrong. fortunately it was more peaceful, nicer, friendlier and even cleaner than any big event i've seen. no police cars overturned, no windows shattered, nothing set afire. if it wasn't clear before that good guys with guns ain't the problem, it HAS to be clear now. unfortunately just because it is clear doesn't mean the dems won't still be going after us with everything they have.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Somewhere on another thread or even up-thread there are all types of people needed for the 2A fight . I know of a few members here that donate money and goods and services for certain groups . ( not going to name the groups ) and people that write letters and have the ears of their Delegates . We have people that get in the enemies face , diplomatic members and many other persons that compliment the fight .

United we stand or divided we fall , and this constant chest beating is getting tiresome . I am certainly not a guy to take my responsibility to my God , Family , Country lightly but for other members to beat on their chest is a slap in the face to what everyone has done to this point .
    Any great marriage the wife will pick the slack up for when the husband is not up for it , the same holds true for military men (never been in service) you take care of your brother to the end and when he can't fight you fight for him/her

Why don't the ones feeling like they carry all the water tell us other pukes how much you do so you can get the credit you are looking for . Rant Over

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom