• Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    Maybe I've missed it, but what is the specific building and room for the HB 4 hearing?

House Office building (on the left side as coming into town on Rowe Ave.) First Floor, House Judiciary Committee (as you come into the Building, turn left at the Info desk and the Committee room is just down that wing.). See MSI's website for info

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Just received some great feedback from my Delegates assistant. Said that he and Del Beitzel had a good chuckle at my last paragraph.

“In closing, I oppose this bill. I will not comply if this bill passes and I would like to see legislators try to enforce the bill if it becomes law. I don’t commit crimes with the law not being passed, and if passed, I will continue to loan firearms to others I trust, and will still not commit crimes (unless you consider not complying with an unconstitutional bill a crime). Sincerely, Jefflac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    Just received some great feedback from my Delegates assistant. Said that he and Del Beitzel had a good chuckle at my last paragraph.

“In closing, I oppose this bill. I will not comply if this bill passes and I would like to see legislators try to enforce the bill if it becomes law. I don’t commit crimes with the law not being passed, and if passed, I will continue to loan firearms to others I trust, and will still not commit crimes (unless you consider not complying with an unconstitutional bill a crime). Sincerely, Jefflac

Well said!

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Hearing starts at 1:00, sign up is between 9 and noon (sharp). If you have written testimony, you must sign up and bring a flash drive with a PDF file of the testimony and one hard copy for the Committee.

I am so disenfranchised I cannot even submit written testimony because I can't get there to sign up. Please tell me how this is a representative government.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Lawsuit time? Violation of 1st Amendment right to petition for redress of grievances?

MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County
    Quite the sea of red

Attachments

• 20200115_115504.jpg
      20200115_115504.jpg
      72.6 KB · Views: 411

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    Ask one for a spare shirt.

Put on the shirt, ask the next how much they got paid, say you got $20/hr and validated parking at the garage. Ask a few more their rates.

MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County
    Senior counsel for Everytown is here. AC just stepped up onto her husband's corpse, and is leaking crocodile tears. Demanding moms are weeping in sympathy.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    I would love to see the conviction and plea rate for the former DA of Balt City who supports this bill. How many violent criminals who used firearms to commit crimes did he let back on the streets?

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Sensible and reasonable would be to punish severely those who commit violent crimes repeatedly with firearms. But I guess that would be racist since they mostly occur in Cities.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Who’s the Benedict Arnold former instructor speaking for this bill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom