Washer and dryer parts in Howard county?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Any body know where I can get GE washer and dryer parts near Laurel/Fulton/Columbia area? Or any surrounding areas in PG or AA or MC?

My washer needs a new timer, because the washer is not going through the cycle, and dryer needs coils bc cloths will not dry or just runs for hours. I know googling it is any easy way, but hoping to go and getting the parts from a physical location.

Thanks!

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    No place local is likely to stock your exact part IMHO. The only place I can think of is the Sears parts warehouse in Gaithersburg (if it's not shut down). Try looking for the parts on sears.com and see if they have it.

I have very good luck and fast shipping using ebay.com for parts. If you find both parts from the same vendor, try offering a few bucks less for both as a package deal.

I've found furnace parts, snow blower parts, you name it.

Viper21773

Jan 17, 2009
    Hagerstown
    No place local is likely to stock your exact part IMHO. The only place I can think of is the Sears parts warehouse in Gaithersburg (if it's not shut down). Try looking for the parts on sears.com and see if they have it.

I have very good luck and fast shipping using ebay.com for parts. If you find both parts from the same vendor, try offering a few bucks less for both as a package deal.

I've found furnace parts, snow blower parts, you name it.

Sears Parts Warehouse has been gone for a couple of years now. A Carmax sits in that area now.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    I usually use Amazon although I have bought some cold start switches from some place in Greenbelt.

You may be better off buying a used washer and dryer set off of one of the local yard sale sites on Facebook or Craigslist.

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Ended up buying new front loaders from Lowes, yesterday. Wife did not want to use the old one or whatever, but she came back home, and told me we are getting our delivery on friday. GE washer works but needs a new timer, and GE dryer, needs new coils. If interested let me know and you can have them both to fix or parts or whatever.

anybody interested,you would have to take it away. Probably a two or three man job. I am not willing to help at all. Townhouse on the third floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom